The Raspberry Pi Foundation is a UK-based charity with the mission to enable young people to realise their full potential through the power of computing and digital technologies.
Our vision is that every young person develops:
- The knowledge, skills, and confidence to use computers and digital technologies effectively in their work, community, and personal life; to solve problems and to express themselves creatively
- Sufficient understanding of societal and ethical issues to be able to critically evaluate digital technologies and their application, and to design and use technology for good
- The mindsets that enable them to confidently engage with technological change and to continue learning about new and emerging technologies
Our long-term goals
- Education: To enable any school to teach students about computing and how to create with digital technologies, through providing the best possible curriculum, resources, and training for teachers.
- Non-formal learning: To engage millions of young people in learning about computing and how to create with digital technologies outside of school, through online resources and apps, clubs, competitions, and partnerships with youth organisations.
- Research: To deepen our understanding of how young people learn about computing and how to create with digital technologies, and to use that knowledge to increase the impact of our work and advance the field of computing education.
Raspberry Pi Foundation is a registered charity in England and Wales (1129409).
Registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales No.06758215.
Registered office: Raspberry Pi Foundation, 37 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1NT.
Raspberry Pi Ltd
Registered as a company No.08207441
Registered office: Maurice Wilkes Building, St. John’s Innovation Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0DS.
For filings related to the Raspberry Pi Foundation North America 501(c)(3) charity, please contact us.