The Raspberry Pi Foundation believes that a child, young person, or vulnerable adult should never experience abuse of any kind.
We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children, young people, and vulnerable adults, and to keep them safe. We are committed to follow practices that protect them. These practices are laid out in our safeguarding policy.
Safeguarding resources for you
- Find practical advice on safeguarding
- Complete our free safeguarding e-learning module
- Download our best practice guidance for volunteers and staff:
- Report safeguarding concerns to us using our safeguarding report form; if you have an urgent safeguarding concern, please call our 24-hour telephone support service
- For the whole world: +44 (0) 203 6377 112
- For the UK only: +44 (0) 800 1337 112
To reach out to us regarding safeguarding, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.