This is “Picademy at Google: Leeds” by raspberrypi on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
For: Teachers, educators, HLTAs, and librarians
Duration: Two full days of workshops
Thanks to the support of our friends at Google, teachers and other educators can apply for our free Continued Professional Development (CPD) workshops that form part of Google’s ‘Digital Garage’ event series. If we aren’t currently running workshops near you, or you aren’t a teaching professional, it’s still worth signing up to our Education Newsletter to keep updated with all our latest news and events.
The workshops will be run by a highly experienced group of educators, and are a mix of hands-on making, project-based learning and general hacking. Attendees become Raspberry Pi Certified Educators and get:
- A swag bag of free equipment including the latest Raspberry Pi
- Certification that can be used as evidence for CPD
- Access to an exclusive, active community of fellow Certified Educators who will help you to continue your own development and pass on your expertise to others
- VIP, ‘First Look’ access to new Raspberry Pi projects
- Opportunities to network with inventive, creative and passionate people from around the world
- A virtual Certified Educator badge for social media and a physical badge for events and conferences