American Library Association Annual Conference (ALA)
Librarians, join us in Orlando for the American Library Association Conference (ALA)! Members of the Raspberry Pi team will be in the Maker Pavilion over the weekend chatting about our newest products and offering support for how you can integrate some of our free online resources into your library and summer reading programs. In addition, our Product Evangelist Matt Richardson will also be on site speaking about the Library of the Future. We look forward to meeting you!
- DATES: June 23 to 28, 2016
- LOCATION: Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL, USA.
- REGISTRATION: Required. Click here to register.
- BOOTH: 875, Maker Pavilion
- TALK: Library of the Future – Learning with the Raspberry Pi Foundation on Saturday, June 25, 1:00pm – 2:30pm at the Hyatt Regency Orlando in Plaza Ballroom G