GCSE – Lesson 2 – Classes and objects
During this lesson, students will be introduced to the concepts of classes and objects through a classification exercise to determine the properties shared by all animals. As the lesson progresses, students will learn and apply key terminology, and have the opportunity to create an object class and instantiate that object.
- Describe the relationship between a class and an object
- Define attributes and methods as a part of a class
- Use a constructor to create objects
- Use a method and access an attribute on an object
- Model a real world problem using object oriented programming conventions
- Lesson plans
- Slide decks
- Learner resources
Don't have an account?
Enjoyed teaching these lessons? Found a mistake?
Fill in a short form to give feedback on these resources.