Inspired by amazing club organisers, volunteers, and educators who’ve tested different approaches, we’re sharing how you can support young people to learn when your club can’t meet in person.
Join one of our upcoming community calls to talk about your experience and learn best practices with the whole community. Everyone involved in a Code Club, CoderDojo, or Raspberry Jam is invited!
- Spotlight on: ‘Look after yourself’ Scratch pathway — 17 November, 6pm GMT / 1pm EST
- Spotlight on: ‘Protect our planet’ Scratch pathway — 15 December at 6pm GMT / 1pm EST
If you can’t make these times, register anyway, as we send the call recording and slides to everyone who signs up.
Past community calls
Previous calls have included updates and guidance on:
- Tools and software for running your online club
- Child safeguarding for online clubs
- Training in how to help young people progress with using Scratch
- And much more!