Inspired by amazing club organisers, volunteers, and educators who’ve tested different approaches, we’re sharing how you can support young people to learn when your club can’t meet in person.
Join one of our upcoming community calls to talk about your experience and learn best practices with the whole community. Everyone involved in a Code Club, CoderDojo, or Raspberry Jam is invited!
- Best practice for running an online coding session — 8 October, 6pm BST / 1pm EDT / 10.30pm IST
- Tools and software for running online sessions — 20 October, 1pm BST / 8am EDT / 5.30pm IST
- Best practice for running an online coding session — 5 November, 12.30pm BST / 7.30am EDT / 5.00pm IST
If you can’t make these times, register anyway, as we send the call recording and slides to everyone who signs up.
Past community calls
Previous calls have included updates and guidance on:
- Tools and software for running your online club
- Child safeguarding for online clubs
- Training in how to help young people progress with using Scratch
- And much more!