Inspired by amazing club organisers, volunteers, and educators who’ve tested different approaches, we’re sharing how you can support young people to learn when your club can’t meet in person.
Join one of our upcoming community calls to talk about your experience and learn best practices with the whole community. Everyone involved in a Code Club, CoderDojo, or Raspberry Jam is invited!
- How to implement blended learning in your club — 9 July, 3pm BST / 10am EDT / 7.30pm IST
- Training: Starting coding with Python in your club — 23 July, 1pm BST / 8am EDT / 5.30pm IST
If you can’t make these times, register anyway, as we send the call recording and slides to everyone who signs up.
Past community calls
Previous calls have included updates and guidance on:
- Tools and software for running your online club
- Child safeguarding for online clubs
- Training in how to help young people progress with using Scratch
- And much more!