Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply
The official and recommended USB-C power supply for Raspberry Pi 4
The official Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply is designed to power the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boards, which were released in June 2019.
- 5.1V / 3.0A DC output
- 96-264Vac operating input range
- Short circuit, overcurrent and over temperature protection
- 1.5m 18 AWG captive cable with USB-C output connector
- Available in four different models to suit different international power sockets
- Available in either white or black
The Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets a number of regional and international standards.
View and download relevant certificates and conformity documents.
If you require any further information regarding compliance, please contact us at [email protected]
Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply will remain in production until at least January 2026
Buy Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply
Our mission is to put the power of computing and digital making into the hands of people all over the world. We do this so that more people are able to harness the power of computing and digital technologies for work, to solve problems that matter to them, and to express themselves creatively.