Raspberry Pi Zero W
The Raspberry Pi Zero W extends the Pi Zero family and comes with added wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Getting started
To get started
(not included) you’ll need:
- MicroSD card with NOOBS
- Micro USB power supply
For a step-by-step guide to getting your Pi up and running, check out our online Getting started guide.
There are loads of projects to get started on with your Pi Zero in our learning resources area. A couple of great projects are:
The Raspberry Pi Zero W extends the Pi Zero family. Launched at the end of February 2017, the Pi Zero W has all the functionality of the original Pi Zero, but comes with with added connectivity, consisting of:
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Like the Pi Zero, it also has:
- 1GHz, single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI and USB On-The-Go ports
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector
The Raspberry Pi Zero will remain in production until at least January 2022.
The Raspberry Pi Zero W has undergone extensive compliance testing, and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
View and download global compliance certificates for Raspberry Pi products.
Select your country