Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera
12.3 megapixel Sony IMX477 sensor, 7.9mm diagonal image size, and back-illuminated sensor architecture, with adjustable back focus and support for C- and CS-mount lenses
Introducing the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera
The High Quality Camera is designed to accept CS-mount lenses and, with the supplied adapter, C-mount lenses. The CGL 6 mm CS-mount and 16 mm C-mount lenses are examples of third-party products that are compatible with the High Quality Camera; see step-by-step instructions for fitting these CS-mount and C-mount lenses.
For a guide to getting your camera up and running, including back focus adjustment, tripod mounting, connecting your camera to a Raspberry Pi computer, and operating camera software in Raspberry Pi OS to capture images, see our online Getting started guide.
- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9 mm sensor diagonal, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Ouput: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus: Adjustable (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20
CE and FCC declarations of conformity are available to view and download.
Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera will remain in production until at least January 2027