Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B is the second-generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the original Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+ in February 2015.
What is a Raspberry Pi?
Compared to the Raspberry Pi 1 it has:
- A 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- 1GB RAM
Like the (Pi 1) Model B+, it also has:
- 100 Base Ethernet
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
The Raspberry Pi 2 Model B has undergone extensive compliance testing, and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
View and download global compliance certificates for Raspberry Pi products.
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026