Raspberry Pi PoE HAT
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT powers a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ via an Ethernet cable. Power-sourcing equipment is required on the Ethernet network.
- Getting started
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT is used to power a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ via an Ethernet cable.
Power-sourcing equipment is required on the Ethernet network, and should be available from your local reseller.
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. It allows the Raspberry Pi to be powered via a power-enabled Ethernet network.
- 802.3af PoE
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
- 37–57V DC, Class 2 device
- 5V/2.5A DC output
- 25mm x 25mm brushless fan for processor cooling
- Fan control
PRODUCT BRIEF AND MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
- Raspberry Pi PoE HAT product brief
- Raspberry Pi PoE HAT mechanical drawing
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT has undergone extensive compliance testing, and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
View and download global compliance certificates for Raspberry Pi products.
Select your country