Picademy USA at Digital Harbor Foundation
Hosted by the Digital Harbor Foundation, Raspberry Pi is pleased to offer a Picademy professional development workshop in Baltimore, Maryland, as part of the Picademy USA pilot program. Over the course of two days, 40 teachers get hands-on with computing and discover the many ways the Raspberry Pi can be used in the classroom. No experience is necessary; the Foundation’s Education Team will help teachers discover practical ways in which Raspberry Pi can support and further their use of technology. At the end of the two days, attendees are pronounced Raspberry Pi Certified Educators and join an active network of teachers from around the world.
- August 13 and 14, 2016 (applications closed)
To find out about future Picademy workshops, sign up for email updates here.
- Picademy is free to attend for accepted applicants.
- Attendees are responsible for travel and accommodation.
- Attendees must be at the venue in person for the full duration of the workshop.
- Applications are open until July 5, 2016. Accepted applicants will be notified by July 8, 2016.