Raspberry Pi weather station
The Weather Station kit is a HAT for the Raspberry Pi which allows it to collect weather data using a variety of sensors. It is designed to be used in schools to enable students to create their own weather station, and has a range of resources to support its use.
As well as logging data locally, schools that received a free Weather Station can log their data in a central Oracle database, so they can share information and collaborate with schools around the world.
How to set up your Weather Station
- Registering your Weather Station
- Building your Weather Station Part I
- Set up the software
- Building your Weather Station Part II
- Testing your Weather Station
- Install the Weather Station outside