Can someone help me with configuration of code:blocks on my Ubuntu so i can compile, build and somehow export to my raspberry Pi which is on the same local network.
1. I installed code::blocks 10.05 from Ubuntu Software Center (i've seen on codeblocks webpage that there is v 12.11 but i dont know how to download it and install if it's not in the Software Center ).
2. I installed from Ubuntu Software Center "gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi" (I don't know what is the difference between this and the "gcc-arm-linux-gnueabihf")
3. I installed from Ubuntu Software Center "arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc-4.6".
4. I start Code::blocks and start new ARM project. Write some simple test code.
Settings->Compiller and debugger settings-> here i select GNU GCC ARM compiler but the code blocks can't find the settings automatically.
5. What settings i should apply manually to make it running:
* Compilers Installation directory ??? (maybe this will be enough so the rest will pop up automatically)
* C compiler
* C++ compiler
* Linker for dynamic libraries
* Linker for static Libraries
* resource compiler
6. How to easly save the executable file to the Raspberry Pi and start there?
I guess this might be quite complicated but give me some tips so i can google
thanks in advance for any help.