User avatar
Frank_Art
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:39 pm
Contact: Website

Mini Pi Desktop project

Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:35 pm

My latest project, the smallest RGB desktop ever
I put together a Raspberri pi 4b 8gb (overclocked) with an ICE Tower cooler and an RGB OLED 1.5 inch Display (128 x 128 pixel).
I designed the case in Moi3D and printed with a PRUSA i3 MKs.
As a prototype I'm pretty happy with the result even if the finishing of the print is not super amazing, I'm actually investigating to find ways to get a perfect finishing looking quality of the prints (not that easy with a filament printer).
Here a link to my gumroad where you can get the 3d print file at the cost of an espresso short :)
https://gumroad.com/products/EuOnBp/edit
Feel free to poke me if you have any questions about the project.
01 copy.jpg
01 copy.jpg (74.73 KiB) Viewed 940 times
COMP.jpg
COMP.jpg (132.66 KiB) Viewed 940 times
COMP_02.jpg
COMP_02.jpg (67.27 KiB) Viewed 940 times

Giga_Pi
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 am

Re: Mini Pi Desktop project

Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:24 am

Frank_Art wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:35 pm
My latest project, the smallest RGB desktop ever
I put together a Raspberri pi 4b 8gb (overclocked) with an ICE Tower cooler and an RGB OLED 1.5 inch Display (128 x 128 pixel).
I designed the case in Moi3D and printed with a PRUSA i3 MKs.
As a prototype I'm pretty happy with the result even if the finishing of the print is not super amazing, I'm actually investigating to find ways to get a perfect finishing looking quality of the prints (not that easy with a filament printer).
Here a link to my gumroad where you can get the 3d print file at the cost of an espresso short :)
https://gumroad.com/products/EuOnBp/edit
Feel free to poke me if you have any questions about the project.01 copy.jpgCOMP.jpgCOMP_02.jpg
Woah, I want one!

What's the Pi overclocked to?
GNOME for Pi

A project to get the popular GNOME desktop to run on Raspberry Pi OS.

Guide here: https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=276512

User avatar
Frank_Art
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:39 pm
Contact: Website

Re: Mini Pi Desktop project

Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:49 pm

Giga_Pi wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:24 am
Frank_Art wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:35 pm
My latest project, the smallest RGB desktop ever
I put together a Raspberri pi 4b 8gb (overclocked) with an ICE Tower cooler and an RGB OLED 1.5 inch Display (128 x 128 pixel).
I designed the case in Moi3D and printed with a PRUSA i3 MKs.
As a prototype I'm pretty happy with the result even if the finishing of the print is not super amazing, I'm actually investigating to find ways to get a perfect finishing looking quality of the prints (not that easy with a filament printer).
Here a link to my gumroad where you can get the 3d print file at the cost of an espresso short :)
https://gumroad.com/products/EuOnBp/edit
Feel free to poke me if you have any questions about the project.01 copy.jpgCOMP.jpgCOMP_02.jpg
Woah, I want one!

What's the Pi overclocked to?
Hey thanks :) CPU 2 Ghz, gpu 700 Mhz nothing crazy!

Giga_Pi
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 am

Re: Mini Pi Desktop project

Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:46 am

Frank_Art wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:49 pm
Giga_Pi wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:24 am
Frank_Art wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:35 pm
My latest project, the smallest RGB desktop ever
I put together a Raspberri pi 4b 8gb (overclocked) with an ICE Tower cooler and an RGB OLED 1.5 inch Display (128 x 128 pixel).
I designed the case in Moi3D and printed with a PRUSA i3 MKs.
As a prototype I'm pretty happy with the result even if the finishing of the print is not super amazing, I'm actually investigating to find ways to get a perfect finishing looking quality of the prints (not that easy with a filament printer).
Here a link to my gumroad where you can get the 3d print file at the cost of an espresso short :)
https://gumroad.com/products/EuOnBp/edit
Feel free to poke me if you have any questions about the project.01 copy.jpgCOMP.jpgCOMP_02.jpg
Woah, I want one!

What's the Pi overclocked to?
Hey thanks :) CPU 2 Ghz, gpu 700 Mhz nothing crazy!
What kind of temps do you get when you stress the Pi? I know the cooler you've got in there is pretty good, but it in an enclosed space, so wonder how much of a difference that makes...
GNOME for Pi

A project to get the popular GNOME desktop to run on Raspberry Pi OS.

Guide here: https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=276512

Return to “For sale”