butchkemper

SOLVED: Raspberrypi-Kernel (1.20200902-1) Update Failure

Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:02 am

Howdy,

This afternoon, I ran apt update followed by apt upgrade for a Pi Zero W.

The updates included a replacement for raspberrypi-kernel (1.20200902-1) which replaced (1.202..819-1). During the Unpack of the Kernel module, diversions were added for /boot/kernel*. During the setup of the Kernel, it appears the diversions for the Kernel module were removed before the file sync occurred that required the diversions. Thus the update failed and the system would not boot.

The Code section below contains the complete transcript of the apt session.

Regards,

Butch

Code: Select all

pi@pi-hole:~ $ sudo apt update
Get:1 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster InRelease [15.0 kB]
Get:2 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster InRelease [32.6 kB]
Get:3 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster/main armhf Packages [13.0                                                                                   MB]
Get:4 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf Packages [331 kB]
Fetched 13.4 MB in 38s (356 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
7 packages can be upgraded. Run 'apt list --upgradable' to see them.
pi@pi-hole:~ $ sudo apt upgrade
Building dependency tree
Calculating upgrade... Done
The following packages will be upgraded:
  libraspberrypi-bin libraspberrypi-dev libraspberrypi-doc libraspberrypi0 raspberrypi-bootloader raspberrypi-kernel raspi-config
7 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 111 MB of archives.
After this operation, 3,072 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Get:1 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf libraspberrypi-doc armhf 1.20200902-1 [31.4 MB]
Get:2 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf libraspberrypi-dev armhf 1.20200902-1 [412 kB]
Get:3 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf raspberrypi-kernel armhf 1.20200902-1 [73.2 MB]
Get:4 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf libraspberrypi-bin armhf 1.20200902-1 [341 kB]
Get:5 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf libraspberrypi0 armhf 1.20200902-1 [851 kB]
Get:6 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf raspberrypi-bootloader armhf 1.20200902-1 [4,543 kB]
Get:7 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf raspi-config all 20200902 [26.8 kB]
Fetched 111 MB in 38s (2,925 kB/s)
Reading changelogs... Done
(Reading database ... 43016 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../0-libraspberrypi-doc_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi-doc (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../1-libraspberrypi-dev_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi-dev (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../2-raspberrypi-kernel_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel7.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel7l.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7l.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel8.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel8.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b-plus.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b-plus.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b-rev1.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b-rev1.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-cm.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-cm.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-zero-w.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-zero-w.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-zero.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-zero.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-2-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-2-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-cm3.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-cm3.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2711-rpi-4-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2711-rpi-4-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2711-rpi-cm4.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2711-rpi-cm4.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/COPYING.linux to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/COPYING.linux by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/README to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/README by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/act-led.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/act-led.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adau1977-adc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adau1977-adc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adau7002-simple.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adau7002-simple.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads1015.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads1015.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads1115.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads1115.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads7846.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads7846.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adv7282m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adv7282m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adv728x-m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adv728x-m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/akkordion-iqdacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/akkordion-iqdacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-digione.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-digione.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-katana-dac-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-katana-dac-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-piano-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-piano-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-piano-dac-plus-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-piano-dac-plus-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/anyspi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/anyspi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/apds9960.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/apds9960.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/applepi-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/applepi-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/at86rf233.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/at86rf233.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-addons.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-addons.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-isolated-soundcard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-isolated-soundcard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-ultra.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-ultra.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-wm8731-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-wm8731-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audiosense-pi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audiosense-pi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audremap.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audremap.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/balena-fin.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/balena-fin.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/cma.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/cma.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dht11.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dht11.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dionaudio-loco-v2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dionaudio-loco-v2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dionaudio-loco.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dionaudio-loco.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/disable-bt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/disable-bt.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/disable-wifi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/disable-wifi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dpi18.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dpi18.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dpi24.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dpi24.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/draws.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/draws.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dwc-otg.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dwc-otg.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dwc2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dwc2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/enc28j60-spi2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/enc28j60-spi2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/enc28j60.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/enc28j60.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/exc3000.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/exc3000.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/fe-pi-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/fe-pi-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/goodix.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/goodix.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/googlevoicehat-soundcard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/googlevoicehat-soundcard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-fan.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-fan.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-ir-tx.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-ir-tx.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-ir.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-ir.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-key.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-key.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-no-bank0-irq.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-no-bank0-irq.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-no-irq.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-no-irq.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-poweroff.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-poweroff.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-shutdown.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-shutdown.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hd44780-lcd.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hd44780-lcd.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hdmi-backlight-hwhack-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hdmi-backlight-hwhack-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-amp.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-amp.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusadc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusadc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusadcpro.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusadcpro.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusdsp.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusdsp.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplushd.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplushd.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-digi-pro.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-digi-pro.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-digi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-digi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/highperi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/highperi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28b-2017.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28b-2017.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28b.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28b.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i-sabre-q2m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i-sabre-q2m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-bcm2708.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-bcm2708.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-mux.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-mux.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-pwm-pca9685a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-pwm-pca9685a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-rtc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-rtc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-sensor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-sensor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c3.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c3.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c4.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c4.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c5.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c5.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c6.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c6.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2s-gpio28-31.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2s-gpio28-31.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ilitek251x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ilitek251x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/imx219.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/imx219.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/imx290.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/imx290.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/imx477.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/imx477.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-codec.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-codec.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-dacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-dacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-digi-wm8804-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-digi-wm8804-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/irs1125.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/irs1125.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/jedec-spi-nor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/jedec-spi-nor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-both.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-both.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-digi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-digi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ltc294x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ltc294x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/max98357a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/max98357a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/maxtherm.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/maxtherm.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mbed-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mbed-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp23017.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp23017.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp23s17.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp23s17.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp2515-can0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp2515-can0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp2515-can1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp2515-can1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp3008.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp3008.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp3202.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp3202.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp342x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp342x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/media-center.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/media-center.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/merus-amp.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/merus-amp.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/midi-uart0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/midi-uart0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/midi-uart1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/midi-uart1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/miniuart-bt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/miniuart-bt.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mmc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mmc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mpu6050.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mpu6050.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mz61581.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mz61581.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ov5647.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ov5647.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ov7251.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ov7251.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ov9281.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ov9281.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/overlay_map.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/overlay_map.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/papirus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/papirus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pibell.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pibell.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piglow.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piglow.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piscreen.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piscreen.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piscreen2r.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piscreen2r.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pisound.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pisound.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft22.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft22.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft28-capacitive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft28-capacitive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft28-resistive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft28-resistive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft35-resistive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft35-resistive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pps-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pps-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm-2chan.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm-2chan.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm-ir-tx.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm-ir-tx.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/qca7000.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/qca7000.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rotary-encoder.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rotary-encoder.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-backlight.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-backlight.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-cirrus-wm5102.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-cirrus-wm5102.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-display.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-display.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-ft5406.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-ft5406.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-poe.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-poe.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-proto.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-proto.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-sense.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-sense.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-tv.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-tv.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpivid-v4l2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpivid-v4l2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rra-digidac1-wm8741-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rra-digidac1-wm8741-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is750-i2c.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is750-i2c.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-i2c.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-i2c.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-spi0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-spi0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-spi1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-spi1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdhost.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdhost.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdtweak.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdtweak.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sh1106-spi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sh1106-spi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi-dev.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi-dev.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi-nand.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi-nand.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-gpio35-39.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-gpio35-39.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-gpio40-45.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-gpio40-45.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-rtc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-rtc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi0-cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi0-cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-3cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-3cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-3cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-3cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi3-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi3-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi3-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi3-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi4-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi4-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi4-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi4-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi5-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi5-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi5-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi5-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi6-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi6-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi6-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi6-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ssd1306-spi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ssd1306-spi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ssd1306.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ssd1306.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ssd1351-spi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ssd1351-spi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/superaudioboard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/superaudioboard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sx150x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sx150x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tc358743-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tc358743-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tc358743.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tc358743.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tinylcd35.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tinylcd35.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tpm-slb9670.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tpm-slb9670.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart3.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart3.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart4.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart4.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart5.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart5.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/udrc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/udrc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/upstream-pi4.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/upstream-pi4.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/upstream.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/upstream.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-fkms-v3d.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-fkms-v3d.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-kippah-7inch.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-kippah-7inch.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d-pi4.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d-pi4.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vga666.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vga666.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w1-gpio-pullup.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w1-gpio-pullup.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w1-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w1-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w5500.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w5500.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/wittypi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/wittypi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Unpacking raspberrypi-kernel (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 5.4.51+ /boot/kernel.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 5.4.51-v7+ /boot/kernel7.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 5.4.51-v7l+ /boot/kernel7l.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 5.4.51-v8+ /boot/kernel8.img
Preparing to unpack .../3-libraspberrypi-bin_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi-bin (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../4-libraspberrypi0_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi0 (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../5-raspberrypi-bootloader_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start_cd.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_cd.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start_db.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_db.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start_x.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_x.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup_cd.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_cd.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup_db.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_db.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup_x.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_x.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bootcode.bin to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bootcode.bin by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start4.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start4.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start4cd.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start4cd.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start4db.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start4db.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start4x.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start4x.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup4.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup4.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup4cd.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup4cd.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup4db.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup4db.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup4x.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup4x.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/LICENCE.broadcom to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/LICENCE.broadcom by rpikernelhack'
Unpacking raspberrypi-bootloader (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../6-raspi-config_20200902_all.deb ...
Unpacking raspi-config (20200902) over (20200817) ...
Setting up raspberrypi-kernel (1.20200902-1) ...
Removing 'diversion of /boot/kernel.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel.img by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/kernel7.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7.img by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/kernel7l.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7l.img by rpikernelhack'
dpkg-divert: error: unable to sync file '/boot/kernel7l.img.dpkg-divert.tmp': Input/output error
dpkg: error processing package raspberrypi-kernel (--configure):
 installed raspberrypi-kernel package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 2
Last edited by butchkemper on Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

fruitoftheloom

Re: Raspberrypi-Kernel (1.20200902-1) Update Failure

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:54 am

butchkemper wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:02 am
Howdy,

This afternoon, I ran apt update followed by apt upgrade for a Pi Zero W.

The updates included a replacement for raspberrypi-kernel (1.20200902-1) which replaced (1.202..819-1). During the Unpack of the Kernel module, diversions were added for /boot/kernel*. During the setup of the Kernel, it appears the diversions for the Kernel module were removed before the file sync occurred that required the diversions. Thus the update failed and the system would not boot.

The Code section below contains the complete transcript of the apt session.

Regards,

Butch

pi@pi-hole:~ $ sudo apt update
Get:1 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster InRelease [15.0 kB]
Get:2 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster InRelease [32.6 kB]
Get:3 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian buster/main armhf Packages [13.0                                                                                   MB]
Get:4 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf Packages [331 kB]
Fetched 13.4 MB in 38s (356 kB/s)
Building dependency tree
7 packages can be upgraded. Run 'apt list --upgradable' to see them.
pi@pi-hole:~ $ sudo apt upgrade
Building dependency tree
Calculating upgrade... Done
The following packages will be upgraded:
  libraspberrypi-bin libraspberrypi-dev libraspberrypi-doc libraspberrypi0 raspberrypi-bootloader raspberrypi-kernel raspi-config
7 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 111 MB of archives.
After this operation, 3,072 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Get:1 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf libraspberrypi-doc armhf 1.20200902-1 [31.4 MB]
Get:2 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf libraspberrypi-dev armhf 1.20200902-1 [412 kB]
Get:3 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf raspberrypi-kernel armhf 1.20200902-1 [73.2 MB]
Get:4 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf libraspberrypi-bin armhf 1.20200902-1 [341 kB]
Get:5 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf libraspberrypi0 armhf 1.20200902-1 [851 kB]
Get:6 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf raspberrypi-bootloader armhf 1.20200902-1 [4,543 kB]
Get:7 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian buster/main armhf raspi-config all 20200902 [26.8 kB]
Fetched 111 MB in 38s (2,925 kB/s)
Reading changelogs... Done
(Reading database ... 43016 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../0-libraspberrypi-doc_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi-doc (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../1-libraspberrypi-dev_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi-dev (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../2-raspberrypi-kernel_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel7.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel7l.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7l.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/kernel8.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel8.img by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b-plus.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b-plus.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b-rev1.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b-rev1.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-cm.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-cm.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-zero-w.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-zero-w.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2708-rpi-zero.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2708-rpi-zero.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2709-rpi-2-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-2-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-2-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2710-rpi-cm3.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2710-rpi-cm3.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2711-rpi-4-b.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2711-rpi-4-b.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bcm2711-rpi-cm4.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bcm2711-rpi-cm4.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/COPYING.linux to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/COPYING.linux by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/README to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/README by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/act-led.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/act-led.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adau1977-adc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adau1977-adc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adau7002-simple.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adau7002-simple.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads1015.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads1015.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads1115.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads1115.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ads7846.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ads7846.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adv7282m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adv7282m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/adv728x-m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/adv728x-m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/akkordion-iqdacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/akkordion-iqdacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-digione.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-digione.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-katana-dac-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-katana-dac-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-piano-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-piano-dac-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/allo-piano-dac-plus-pcm512x-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/allo-piano-dac-plus-pcm512x-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/anyspi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/anyspi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/apds9960.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/apds9960.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/applepi-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/applepi-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/at86rf233.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/at86rf233.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-addons.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-addons.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-isolated-soundcard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-isolated-soundcard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-ultra.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-ultra.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audioinjector-wm8731-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audioinjector-wm8731-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audiosense-pi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audiosense-pi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/audremap.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/audremap.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/balena-fin.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/balena-fin.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/cma.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/cma.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dht11.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dht11.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dionaudio-loco-v2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dionaudio-loco-v2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dionaudio-loco.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dionaudio-loco.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/disable-bt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/disable-bt.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/disable-wifi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/disable-wifi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dpi18.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dpi18.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dpi24.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dpi24.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/draws.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/draws.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dwc-otg.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dwc-otg.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/dwc2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/dwc2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/enc28j60-spi2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/enc28j60-spi2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/enc28j60.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/enc28j60.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/exc3000.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/exc3000.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/fe-pi-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/fe-pi-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/goodix.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/goodix.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/googlevoicehat-soundcard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/googlevoicehat-soundcard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-fan.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-fan.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-ir-tx.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-ir-tx.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-ir.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-ir.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-key.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-key.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-no-bank0-irq.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-no-bank0-irq.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-no-irq.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-no-irq.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-poweroff.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-poweroff.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/gpio-shutdown.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/gpio-shutdown.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hd44780-lcd.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hd44780-lcd.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hdmi-backlight-hwhack-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hdmi-backlight-hwhack-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-amp.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-amp.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusadc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusadc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusadcpro.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusadcpro.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusdsp.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplusdsp.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-dacplushd.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-dacplushd.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-digi-pro.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-digi-pro.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hifiberry-digi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hifiberry-digi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/highperi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/highperi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28b-2017.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28b-2017.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/hy28b.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/hy28b.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i-sabre-q2m.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i-sabre-q2m.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-bcm2708.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-bcm2708.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-mux.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-mux.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-pwm-pca9685a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-pwm-pca9685a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-rtc-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-rtc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-rtc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c-sensor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c-sensor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c3.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c3.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c4.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c4.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c5.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c5.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2c6.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2c6.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/i2s-gpio28-31.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/i2s-gpio28-31.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ilitek251x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ilitek251x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/imx219.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/imx219.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/imx290.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/imx290.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/imx477.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/imx477.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-codec.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-codec.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-dacplus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-dacplus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/iqaudio-digi-wm8804-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/iqaudio-digi-wm8804-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/irs1125.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/irs1125.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/jedec-spi-nor.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/jedec-spi-nor.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-both.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-both.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/justboom-digi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/justboom-digi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ltc294x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ltc294x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/max98357a.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/max98357a.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/maxtherm.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/maxtherm.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mbed-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mbed-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp23017.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp23017.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp23s17.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp23s17.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp2515-can0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp2515-can0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp2515-can1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp2515-can1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp3008.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp3008.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp3202.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp3202.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mcp342x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mcp342x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/media-center.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/media-center.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/merus-amp.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/merus-amp.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/midi-uart0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/midi-uart0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/midi-uart1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/midi-uart1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/miniuart-bt.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/miniuart-bt.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mmc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mmc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mpu6050.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mpu6050.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/mz61581.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/mz61581.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ov5647.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ov5647.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ov7251.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ov7251.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ov9281.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ov9281.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/overlay_map.dtb to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/overlay_map.dtb by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/papirus.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/papirus.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pibell.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pibell.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piglow.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piglow.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piscreen.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piscreen.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/piscreen2r.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/piscreen2r.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pisound.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pisound.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft22.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft22.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft28-capacitive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft28-capacitive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft28-resistive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft28-resistive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pitft35-resistive.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pitft35-resistive.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pps-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pps-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm-2chan.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm-2chan.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm-ir-tx.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm-ir-tx.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/pwm.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/pwm.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/qca7000.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/qca7000.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rotary-encoder.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rotary-encoder.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-backlight.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-backlight.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-cirrus-wm5102.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-cirrus-wm5102.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-dac.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-dac.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-display.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-display.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-ft5406.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-ft5406.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-poe.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-poe.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-proto.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-proto.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-sense.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-sense.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpi-tv.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpi-tv.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rpivid-v4l2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rpivid-v4l2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/rra-digidac1-wm8741-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/rra-digidac1-wm8741-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is750-i2c.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is750-i2c.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-i2c.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-i2c.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-spi0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-spi0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sc16is752-spi1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sc16is752-spi1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdhost.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdhost.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sdtweak.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sdtweak.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sh1106-spi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sh1106-spi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi-dev.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi-dev.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi-nand.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi-nand.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/smi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/smi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-gpio35-39.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-gpio35-39.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-gpio40-45.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-gpio40-45.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi-rtc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi-rtc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi0-cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi0-cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi1-3cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi1-3cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi2-3cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi2-3cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi3-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi3-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi3-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi3-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi4-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi4-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi4-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi4-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi5-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi5-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi5-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi5-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi6-1cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi6-1cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/spi6-2cs.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/spi6-2cs.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ssd1306-spi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ssd1306-spi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ssd1306.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ssd1306.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/ssd1351-spi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/ssd1351-spi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/superaudioboard.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/superaudioboard.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/sx150x.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/sx150x.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tc358743-audio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tc358743-audio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tc358743.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tc358743.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tinylcd35.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tinylcd35.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/tpm-slb9670.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/tpm-slb9670.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart0.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart0.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart1.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart1.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart2.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart2.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart3.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart3.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart4.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart4.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/uart5.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/uart5.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/udrc.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/udrc.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/upstream-pi4.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/upstream-pi4.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/upstream.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/upstream.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-fkms-v3d.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-fkms-v3d.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-kippah-7inch.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-kippah-7inch.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d-pi4.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d-pi4.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vc4-kms-v3d.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/vga666.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/vga666.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w1-gpio-pullup.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w1-gpio-pullup.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w1-gpio.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w1-gpio.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/w5500.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/w5500.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/overlays/wittypi.dtbo to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/overlays/wittypi.dtbo by rpikernelhack'
Unpacking raspberrypi-kernel (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 5.4.51+ /boot/kernel.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 5.4.51-v7+ /boot/kernel7.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 5.4.51-v7l+ /boot/kernel7l.img
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postrm.d/initramfs-tools 5.4.51-v8+ /boot/kernel8.img
Preparing to unpack .../3-libraspberrypi-bin_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi-bin (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../4-libraspberrypi0_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libraspberrypi0 (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../5-raspberrypi-bootloader_1.20200902-1_armhf.deb ...
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start_cd.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_cd.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start_db.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_db.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start_x.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start_x.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup_cd.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_cd.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup_db.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_db.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup_x.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup_x.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/bootcode.bin to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/bootcode.bin by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start4.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start4.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start4cd.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start4cd.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start4db.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start4db.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/start4x.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start4x.elf by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup4.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup4.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup4cd.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup4cd.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup4db.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup4db.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/fixup4x.dat to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/fixup4x.dat by rpikernelhack'
Adding 'diversion of /boot/LICENCE.broadcom to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/LICENCE.broadcom by rpikernelhack'
Unpacking raspberrypi-bootloader (1.20200902-1) over (1.20200819-1) ...
Preparing to unpack .../6-raspi-config_20200902_all.deb ...
Unpacking raspi-config (20200902) over (20200817) ...
Removing 'diversion of /boot/kernel.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel.img by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/kernel7.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7.img by rpikernelhack'
Removing 'diversion of /boot/kernel7l.img to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/kernel7l.img by rpikernelhack'
dpkg-divert: error: unable to sync file '/boot/kernel7l.img.dpkg-divert.tmp': Input/output error
 installed raspberrypi-kernel package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 2

Recommended apt update / full-upgrade, try again:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentati ... pdating.md
The information is out there....you just have to let it in.

My other Linux machines: ChromeBox
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32966393971.html
& Stone Desktop Intel CoreDuo circa 2010

kerry_s

Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:06 am

that's weird mine updated without issues

rpdom

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:03 am

That looks like a failure writing to your SD card. It might be a one-off glitch, but I'd be wary of using that card in future. I'd use the SD card copier to copy the contents to a new card and then try again using that card.
Unreadable squiggle

butchkemper

Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:33 am

rpdom wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:03 am

That looks like a failure writing to your SD card. It might be a one-off glitch, but I'd be wary of using that card in future. I'd use the SD card copier to copy the contents to a new card and then try again using that card.
I used Etcher to write a new SDcard and then tried the update again. It worked so please excuse the false ring about a failure in an update.

Thanks to all for the helpful suggestions.

Butch

alexiskorner

Re: SOLVED: Raspberrypi-Kernel (1.20200902-1) Update Failure

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Hi, I seem to have issues updating this paket on my pi today.
I get the following and can't proceed :

dpkg-divert: error: unable to change ownership of target file '/boot/kernel.img.dpkg-divert.tmp': Operation not permitted
Setting up raspberrypi-bootloader (1.20200902-1) ...
Removing 'diversion of /boot/start.elf to /usr/share/rpikernelhack/start.elf by rpikernelhack'
dpkg-divert: error: unable to change ownership of target file '/boot/start.elf.dpkg-divert.tmp': Operation not permitted
dpkg: error processing package raspberrypi-bootloader (--configure):
 installed raspberrypi-bootloader package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 2
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libraspberrypi0:
 libraspberrypi0 depends on raspberrypi-bootloader (= 1.20200902-1); however:
  Package raspberrypi-bootloader is not configured yet.

Return to “Advanced users”