yomshetan

install loop while installing Debian using berryboot

Thu May 28, 2020 2:01 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to install Debian using Berryboot and a Pi4 with a micro SD Class 10 and official power supply. First time i'm using Berryboot so it's the first OS i'm installing.
I'm able to download Debian and going thrue all the process. At the end, after downloading, Berryboot ask me to reboot the Pi, but when i'm rebooting, i'm going back to the first screen "Welcome - Berryboot installation". And this happen again and again..
I tried other OS but same issue..

Any idea ?

fruitoftheloom

Re: install loop while installing Debian using berryboot

Fri May 29, 2020 5:15 am

yomshetan wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to install Debian using Berryboot and a Pi4 with a micro SD Class 10 and official power supply. First time i'm using Berryboot so it's the first OS i'm installing.
I'm able to download Debian and going thrue all the process. At the end, after downloading, Berryboot ask me to reboot the Pi, but when i'm rebooting, i'm going back to the first screen "Welcome - Berryboot installation". And this happen again and again..

Any idea ?

I was not aware Debian offered a release for the Raspberry Pi SBC ?

Have you asked the BerryBoot developers to support their software ?
Rather than negativity think outside the box !
RPi 4B 4GB (SSD Boot)..
Asus ChromeBox 3 Celeron is my other computer...

kerry_s

Re: install loop while installing Debian using berryboot

Fri May 29, 2020 6:01 am

yomshetan wrote:
Hello,

Any idea ?
the recommended os is raspbian.
https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/

Return to “Debian”