I have a couple of things in mind to host using the raspberry pi.
these things include:
4. game (counterstrike like)
5. home (fileserver)
currently I am hosting the website and email somewhere else.
I want to bring it all together and it would be lovely to do so using the raspberry pi.
I guess it is not possible using only one pi, but I've read about a lego supercomputer where multiple raspberries are clustered. (read about it here: http://www.southampton.ac.uk/~sjc/raspberrypi/)
is it possible to host all of the 5 things above using a supercomputer like build?
- Number of raspberries needed is too high
- I dont have needed bandwidth to host these things at the same time (nothing to do with the pi)
- Can't be clustered for multiple jobs, just one at a time
- The build is not useful. I've read about using Mumble at a single pi as a VOIP solution. 5 Slots was doable, but I need more. Don't know if thats possible. (need like at least 10, max 25)
Any information would be helpful. I just want to make sure before I buy like 10 raspberries.
Thank you in advance.