I want to make a digital camera for shooting raw video(1080p) with a raspberry pi and a camera module(not the pi camera, sensor will have a rediculous crop factor).
I am familiar with the software side of things but I know little about the hardware.
If anybody could please help me with these questions or send a link to similar projects that would be much appreciated.
Questions I have:
- Is it even possible to output 24 fps 1080p raw video from a board camera?
- Will a raspberry pi have the performance to handle it?
- What file format do board cameras output?
- Where would be the best place online to but the electronic parts i need?
- Could you please share any links to similar projects
Thanks in advance