XxRa5pGuyXx

Android on TV (LineageOS 16)Hide Navigation Bar

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:39 am

Hello.
I am using LineageOS 16 on Raspberry Pi 3B(not B+)as Android TV Box.
It works very well. Airscreen, Youtube for Android TV, Aptoide TV, Puffin TV, ATV Launcher works fine, but Navigation bar and Notification bar is making me mad and very annoying. Is there a good way to hide those things?
P.S.I tried Fullscreen Immersive and it was annoying because of the keyboard button. Is there another way??? :?: :?: :?:

Konsta

Re: Android on TV (LineageOS 16)Hide Navigation Bar

Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:08 pm

XxRa5pGuyXx wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:39 am
Hello.
I am using LineageOS 16 on Raspberry Pi 3B(not B+)as Android TV Box.
It works very well. Airscreen, Youtube for Android TV, Aptoide TV, Puffin TV, ATV Launcher works fine, but Navigation bar and Notification bar is making me mad and very annoying. Is there a good way to hide those things?
P.S.I tried Fullscreen Immersive and it was annoying because of the keyboard button. Is there another way??? :?: :?: :?:
Like I already commented on the previous thread you opened, please use the correct existing topic instead of opening new ones! If you have questions/comments/problems with LineageOS 16.0, use the LineageOS 16.0 thread (https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 8bf9014ef9). Yeah, I know I'm overly optimistic thinking that people actually bother to read anything before asking, but I can guarantee the next person facing the same issue will never find the info here after this gets buried after a while. If it's in the relevant thread, it's at least possible (and also much easier for me to find and link the next time).

AFAICT Settings -> Display -> Expanded desktop does exactly what you're asking and you can also configure it for individual apps.
KonstaKANG.com

Return to “Android”