What Can You Expect From An Upright Vacuum? Let’S Shark Nv360 Answer You
Just because vacuuming is something you have got used to doesn’t mean that you should not try to make it as simple as possible. If you have been far away from the vacuum market for a while, you may be shocked to see how vacuums have changed in both appearance and function. But don’t worry, we are here to get you updated.
First, you need to know that there are currently six kinds of vacuum cleaners on the market, namely upright vacuums, canister vacuums, stick vacuums, handheld vacuums, robotic vacuums and central vacuums. While handheld and robotic are among the most convenient vacuums, they are lack of power and fail to do deep cleaning in most cases. In contrast, central vacuums deliver strong cleaning performance but require professional installation and are often used for heavy-duty cleaning. The remaining three types which are upright, canister and stick bear some resemblance and are usually used in the household.
➨➨➨ See Also: Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 Review - The buying guide
What are the benefits and drawbacks of an upright vacuum?
Cannister vacuums give you a large dust capacity, but you have to drag a dustbin behind you whenever you do the cleaning. Stick vacuums, on the other hand, allow you to carry them everywhere thanks to their lightweight; however, this kind of vacuum has a very small capacity. Upright vacuums enable you to have a larger dust cup capacity compared to stick vacuums while giving you more freedom compared to canister vacuums as there is no canister. In other words, upright vacuums navigate themself in the middle of the canister and stick vacuums.
Basically, upright vacuums:
- Are good at doing deep cleaning;
- Are easy to store as they can stand on their own;
- Cost less than canister vacuums;
- Have larger capacity than stick vacuums;
- Are noisier than canister vacuums;
- Are heavier than stick vacuums.
So, if you are looking for a vacuum for household purpose, you can consider buying an upright vacuum. For the upright vacuum segment, there are several big names such as Dyson, Miele, Hoover and Shark. After testing several models from each brand, we would like to recommend Shark Navigator Lift Away Deluxe Nv360 upright vacuum to you. Right after, we are going to present the pros and cons of Shark Navigator based on what we got from our tests as well as from Shark Navigator Nv360 Reviews that we gathered on popular e-commerce websites.
Why Shark Navigator Lift Away Deluxe Nv360?
Shark Navigator NV360 is among the most popular Shark vacuums right now. It is considered one of the most innovative model in the upright vacuum segment thanks to its:
1. Lift Away technology: this is probably the unique point of this model. By just a push on a button, you can separate the canister from the main unit, meaning it will become a bagless vacuum. This bagless vacuum allows you to clean hard-to-reach places like corners, ceilings, stairs, and furniture easier.
2. Multi-floor cleaning: with Lift Away technology and adjustable suction power, the Navigator Lift Away Dlx Vacuum Cleaner enables you to deal with all kinds of floors. It doesn't matter it is carpet, bare floors or hardwoods floors that you would like to clean; you can always rely on this multi-purpose vacuum.
3. Swivel steering: Unlike other vacuums on the market, this Shark Navigator delivers superior maneuverity as being equipped with swivel steering technology. If you are looking for a cleaning tool that requires minimal effort and time, this model can fulfil your requirements.
4. Filtration system: This Shark Navigator Shift Away Deluxe wouldn't be here if it lacked the filtration system. In fact, this vacuum has a combination of a HEPA filter and an Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology, which ensures 100% pollutants to be captured inside the vacuum. Furthermore, its filters are reusable and washable, helping to protect the environment and also saving you some money.
5. Attachments: This device comes with a set of necessary accessories, including a Pet Power brush, a dusting brush, a crevice tool and an extendable under-appliance wand, meaning you don’t need to buy any extra attachments.
6. Low output of noise: You can not expect a vacuum to be quiet and multifunctional at the same time. This vacuum is definitely not the quietest one on the market, but it is at least not too loud. It provides an average output of noise, which is considered reasonable for a multi-purpose vacuum.
7. Affordability: It has a relatively good price compared to other models that deliver similar performance. You actually can find it for $150 (after discount) on some e-commerce sites.
8. Maintenance: The vacuum is very easy to empty and clean. All you need to do is to slide the dust cup release tabs and then take it out.
However, there are no perfect items out there; this Shark Navigator Lift Away Deluxe Nv360 also has some disadvantages as below, let’s check to see if you can endure them.
1. Dust cup: The device comes with a pretty small dust cup with a maximum capacity of 3 dry quarts. However, to make sure the vacuum works efficiently, it is advisable that you empty the cup when the dirt reaches the line of 1.2 dry quarts.
2. Power cord: If you have experience of using a powered vacuum, you probably know that the 25-feet-long power cord of Shark Navigator is a little bit short. With this power cord, you may need to change several different power outlets to get the job done.
Now, we are sure that you have enough information to evaluate the pros and cons after reading our Shark NV360 review. In case you still have any doubts, you can always find more information by simply typing Shark Navigator Lift Away Deluxe reviews on Google. From our point of view, although this model has some cons, they are all manageable. In other words, the advantages of Shark Navigator are far outweigh its drawbacks, and the model is a good investment.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1