MaxTheSpy

BattlePiShot

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:45 am

Does anyone want to help with BattlePiShot? Dont know what it is? Let me tell you.

BattlePiShot is a double sided stand up arcade box where you face your opponent, You both have alphabet keys, a full number row 0-9 and a key and a big red button.

The idea of the game is to create your player name, choose your player picture, and place your government buildings across the map as you choose. When you are ready you will arm your missiles with the turn of the key. Player 2 will be notified and do the same thing, placing his government buildings across the map as he chooses.

You will then be brought to your battle station screen with a map and grid. You will then select your coordinates and launch your missiles. This is where it gets fun. the bottom of the arcade box will be a gallon of your choice of hard liquor. If you land a direct hit on your opponents government buildings, it will send a request to a pump to pour your opponent a shot of vodka or whatever you choose. If he lands on one of your buildings, it pours you a shot.

The game ends when you can no longer play, give up, or all the government buildings are destroyed, In this scenario you will turn your key to the disarm position and it will end the game. IF you turn your key off early, your opponent will be declared winner. If you both turn your keys off within 3 seconds of eachother it is considered a truce and nobody will win.

If you are interested in helping out let me know and we can work together on this!
Ask Me About:
Plex Media Server (PMS)
RasPlex

clicky

Re: BattlePiShot

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 am

It seems quite interesting from hardware perspective. Game play wise - I 'm not sure if it is that original or that interesting.

Last aspect of the game is where many people here might just decide to skip (or just plainly be against it): it promotes excessive drinking. And only from that perspective - it is not something I would support. Sorry...

MaxTheSpy

Re: BattlePiShot

Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:02 pm

clicky wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:54 am
it is not something I would support. Sorry...
"And for that reason, I am out."
-Mark Cuban
Ask Me About:
Plex Media Server (PMS)
RasPlex

Return to “Gaming”