Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me understand why a lipo isn't working with my pi zero and waveshare e-ink display.
The parts I'm using are:
1800 mah lipo: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07R67NQ1N/
1000 mah lipo: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07CYMYMS9/
boost converter: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07KW61VYM/
charging module: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07BSVS842/
I'm trying to get the 1800mah lipo working, I have tried every configuration I an think of:
- Direct to pins behind USB
- lipo -> charge module, charge module -> pins behind USB
- lipo -> charge module, charge module -> boost controller -> pins behind usb (both 3.5 and 5v)
- lipo -> boost controller -> pins behind USB (both 3.5 and 5v)
- lipo -> boost controller -> header pins (5v) (like this: https://cdn-learn.adafruit.com/assets/a ... 1459181848)
none of these worked.
The 1000mah lipo however works both direct to pins behind USB or using charge circuit.
I'm clearly missing something here and hoping someone can help?