erichuff

RasPi marketplace

Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:03 pm

i realise something while i was lurking, there is no sub-forum for used, custom built, or unwanted RPi in the "Ye Olde Pi Shoppe" forum.

they got "cases", "add-ons", "other stuff", and "wanted" sub forum, why not used RPi :?:
there seems to be a demand for it just from looking tru the wanted section.

i believe there are people who wants used or custom built/stipped board
and the "wanted" sub forum is flawed, since if saomeone want something, the post their request, and wait for some one to reply, that is if only a potential seller saw it.

but by having a Used/Custom RasPi sub-forum, people can just browse for it.
for example people who wants to buy a Rpi based gaming system

i, personally, planning to build RPi cluster PC for learning in the near future .
but i am a enviromentally conservative person, and i preffer reusing old product than buying a new one if i can.
so if i can, i wanna buy old working RPis that no one uses or want,for any reason, and use as much as available for each nodes, and buy new for the rest.

Andyroo

Re: RasPi marketplace

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Given the amount of traffic here (53 posts in a year) adding another board is highly unlikely esp. as one mod wanted to get rid of some earlier this week :lol:
Need Pi spray - these things are breeding in my house...

mahjongg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: RasPi marketplace

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:53 pm

erichuff wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:03 pm
i realise something while i was lurking, there is no sub-forum for used, custom built, or unwanted RPi in the "Ye Olde Pi Shoppe" forum.
Not true, that is what the for sale section is for, not only for new stuff, but also if you have old stuff to redistribute.

Return to “For sale”