sdastari

Raspbian source code image

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:27 pm

Hey, I am trying to add my custom audio filters to the raspbian source code image. But I am unable to find the entire raspbian source code image. Is there a way to install entire raspbian source code or should I install it as kernel and packages. Please help me in getting the source files in either ways. Thank you in advance.

k-pi

Re: Raspbian source code image

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:45 pm

Raspbian is based on Debian - if you want source code, I'd suggest looking on their web site, (under ARM), you may find what you are looking for - else, can you explain in more detail what code exactly you are looking for. 8-)

fruitoftheloom

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:24 pm

sdastari wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:27 pm
Hey, I am trying to add my custom audio filters to the raspbian source code image. But I am unable to find the entire raspbian source code image. Is there a way to install entire raspbian source code or should I install it as kernel and packages. Please help me in getting the source files in either ways. Thank you in advance.

https://github.com/raspberrypi
adieu

My other Computer is an Asus CS10 ChromeBit running Chrome Operating System.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Printer supported by HPLIP software in Raspbian Buster.
Raspberry Pi Model 2B v1.1

davesteele

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:51 pm

I believe that you are asking "How can I package my software for inclusion with the Raspbian repository".

The answer is to submit it (https://wiki.debian.org/Packaging) to Debian. For the most part, Raspbian packages flow from that.

sdastari

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Thank you all for replying. I found my required files in the kernel. Thanks again. :)

Return to “Raspbian”