beepbop

from a beginner; want to make a kind of cctv

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:55 am

hi all,
i am being a bit lazy here, sorry for that. i am sure there is in forum answers here if i dig up but here i am.

basically i want to make kind of cctv that records video/takes photo and upload it to google photos via wi-fi (since it's unlimited storage for photos and videos and easy to view i thought it's a good idea, but i am open for anything else also, still thinking about it)

questions are: what is the ideal board for this? or what parameters should i decide first to pick the right board?

beside the camera module, i read some uses usb cameras, i believe also it's possible to connect some other cameras, right? there are some old cctv in my work places those recorded digitally, will i be able to connect one of those?

answers for those would give me a good start, i really appreciate any help. and after i believe it will lead me to more questions.
thanks in advance. have a nice day all.

fruitoftheloom

Re: from a beginner; want to make a kind of cctv

Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:00 pm

beepbop wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:55 am
hi all,
i am being a bit lazy here, sorry for that. i am sure there is in forum answers here if i dig up but here i am.

basically i want to make kind of cctv that records video/takes photo and upload it to google photos via wi-fi (since it's unlimited storage for photos and videos and easy to view i thought it's a good idea, but i am open for anything else also, still thinking about it)

questions are: what is the ideal board for this? or what parameters should i decide first to pick the right board?

beside the camera module, i read some uses usb cameras, i believe also it's possible to connect some other cameras, right? there are some old cctv in my work places those recorded digitally, will i be able to connect one of those?

answers for those would give me a good start, i really appreciate any help. and after i believe it will lead me to more questions.
thanks in advance. have a nice day all.

https://randomnerdtutorials.com/install ... ra-system/
adieu

My other Computer is an Asus CS10 ChromeBit

Return to “Camera board”