wildfire

FAO Brian Beuken

Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:23 pm

I tried registering for your forum but haven't received confirmation email, can you confirm my registration has been accepted? Same username as this forum.

EDIT: I understand your website is a work in progress and glitches happen, do not take this as a complaint in anyway.
NF

RaTTuS

Re: FAO Brian Beuken

Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:35 pm

if this is for scratchpadgames then just wait
How To ask Questions :- http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
WARNING - some parts of this post may be erroneous YMMV

1QC43qbL5FySu2Pi51vGqKqxy3UiJgukSX
Covfefe

wildfire

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm

It is and I will. Just drawing attention to an issue. Again with no complaint.
NF

Brian Beuken

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi wildfire

your request has been approved, sorry but the email system is disabled at the moment, so you don't get a confirmation, I was getting massive amounts of spam registrations who were able to bypass question systems by responding to the confirmations, so manually checking them is the best solution, you and RaTTus are now able to access and post.

I check applications regulalry but it can take up to a day for me to notice and make sure your IP is not listed on a spam database.
Very old computer game programmer, now teaching very young computer game programmers, some very bad habits.
Wrote some book about coding Pi's and SBC's, it's out now...go get it!
http://www.scratchpadgames.net/

wildfire

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:54 pm

Thanks Brian,

Primarily my language is Pascal though I do understand C, C++ even COBOL (That'll take you back a bit), I hope that I can interject just a little information to your readers but sorry no promises. I will buy your book though when sufficient funds are available.
NF

Return to “The MagPi”