I think Ohta-san meant "what could be troubling you with your RPi?" He doesn't mean any disrespect.
Well for starters what kind of help you need with? What is the problem with your RPi?
Also can you tell us
1. the Raspberry Pi model
2. the rating of the power supply unit used to power the RPi
3. the Operating system (raspbian? Ubuntu? etc)
4. the model and make of the microSD card you used
5. is there a monitor, keyboard and mouse?
6. how is it connected to the network, via WiFi or Ethernet cable?
7. any other hardware you connected/attached to your RPi
Next, what are the symptoms of the problem?
a) Not booting? Red light only?
b) Booting but no WiFi?
c) any other symptoms that you can freely tell us.
Next is what have you done so far:
Without any further information on the trouble you are experiencing with the RPi will prevent us from giving you proper advise on how to troubleshoot the problem.
Also I suggest you reply in small paragraphs/list form, and not jumble every information in one long hard to read paragraph.
"Don't come to me with 'issues' for I don't know how to deal with those
Come to me with 'problems' and I'll help you find solutions"
Some people be like:
"Help me! Am drowning! But dont you dare touch me nor come near me!"