I have tried multiple different video and audio sources. I have tried playing back from both the SD card and over the network. This occurs in Rasbian, Raspbmc, and OpenElec. The sound does work completely smoothly when played through the analog audio jack. I am at a loss as to why the audio drops out over the HDMI connection. Can anyone help me?
Here's a list of things I've tried:
- * Swapped power supplies. Currently using a 1000mA supply.
* Swapped HDMI cables
* Swapped TVs
* Multiple OSs (Raspbian, Raspbmc, OpenElec)
* Within XBMC, toggled "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" on and off with no effect
* Within XBMC, changed refresh rate from 60 Hz to 30 Hz to 24 Hz with no effect
* Within XBMC, toggled passthrough of DD/DTS on and off with no effect