Actually, there is a case of installation Metatrader on Raspberry Pi. Here it is.
Download and Set up ExaGear Desktop
(it's an emulator offered - you can use whatever emulator you like)
1. So, as the first step, you need to get your ExaGear Desktop. As soon as you are done with the purchase, you’ll receive an email with detailed tutorials on what to do. You need to have it in front of you when you are working with the Pi.
Then enter to Downloads directory via the command line:
$ cd /home/pi/Downloads
2. You are now inside the folder with ExaGear Desktop archive and a license key. Unpack the archive:
$ tar -xvzpf exagear-desktop-rpi*.tar.gz
3. And install ExaGear:
$ sudo ./install-exagear.sh
Launch guest x86 system
4. For x86 soft to run properly you need to start x86 guest system:
Starting the shell in the guest image /opt/exagear/images/debian-8
Check if you’re in the x86 environment with the help of the ‘arch’ command:
You should see the following result
5. Don’t be afraid! This is not another software to be bought. It is a simple additional application that will help you to port MetaTrader to your ARM device. The command is:
$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install wine winbind -y
6. After completing the installation you will have to get inside the “Downloads” directory again for your convenience.
$ cd /home/pi/Downloads
Set Up MetaTrader 4
7. As we are working on Raspberry Pi, you need to download it on Raspberry Pi. For downloading a proper version you’d better ask your personal broker about that or download it from the official website of your broker (whatever you are working with).
8. As soon as downloading is finished, launch the installation:
$ wine ./metatrader.exe
This command will open up the MetaTrader installation manager just as if it was on a Windows device. So, simply follow this manager, agree with all the default options and wait until the installation is done.
Run MetaTrader 4
9. To start MetaTrader 4 simply double click on the icon on the Raspbian interface desktop. That’s it. Now it is time to program the best strategies for MetaTrader to implement it 24/7!
If you do need particularly ExaGear for setting up MetaTrader 4 on Raspberry Pi, please google ExaGear Desktop and this will lead you to the product page. If you want to read article more in detail, please google -- Metatrader 4 on Raspberry Pi ExaGear Desktop -- This will certainly lead you to the article.