tvvignesh wrote:I recently bought the latest Raspberry PI 2 Model B and I am getting very high shock whenever I touch the PI which was not the case with my old PI (Raspberry PI Model B).
I can confirm getting an electrical shock sometimes.
It just happened to me when I lifted my PI 2, even though it is in a case: I accidentially touched the HDMI port and got an electrical shock. Not heavy, just enough to make me drop my PI in wonder. I checked the PI, no harm done (and no harm done on me, checked in that order
The PI is connected to my old TV by the audio/video jack and the TV has no ground, so reading the explanations here in the thread, I guess that's where it picked up the voltage.