Just a note for anyone using an AirPi - I've just finished an updated version of the software, which adds a number of new features:
- A host of 'UI' improvements, either clarifying existing output or adding more information for users.
- Output plugins for Thingspeak, dweet, JSON, RRD and ASCII graphs.
- A 'notification' system to send SMS, email or Tweet if an error occurs.
- Ability to start sampling automatically with no user interaction when the system boots.
- Record metadata with results.
- A control script to standardise different ways of running the software (and stopping it).
- Averaging, i.e. take readings every 10 seconds then average each set of six readings for a minute average.
- Full documentation and code templates.
The code is available on GitHub: http://github.com/haydnw/airpi
There are installation and usage instructions in the `docs` folder, and details of all of the changes are included in the readme. There's a blog post about the software here. GitHub can also be used to raise any issues found with the code. Enjoy!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1