I continue to develop Phratch, the port of Scratch in Pharo.
There are lots of new features:
- integration of BYOB (allows to build your own blocks)
- integration of Color and Files. Files allows one to manipulate local and remote files, and Colors to manipulate color features.
- a lot of new useful blocks
- possibility to implement new features without modifying the core of the system. A tutorial is available here: http://car.mines-douai.fr/2014/01/624/
- possibility to customize the environment: add new categories, add new kinds of Sprite, add new blocks.
- possibility to see the real source code, by right clicking.
- a plugin to control Mindstorms (http://car.mines-douai.fr/2013/12/announce-of-jetstorm/)
Phratch is available for Raspbian in https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/ ... hratch.zip
Just open it with Squeak already available on Raspbian.
A video of presentation: http://car.mines-douai.fr/2013/09/phrat ... ubmission/
Some other links:
- web site: http://car.mines-douai.fr/category/phratch/
- bug report: https://code.google.com/p/phratch/issues/list
- mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/phratch
I hope you will enjoy Phratch.