gihankavinda wrote:how to use Ethernet port to send data to a network ?
i want to know this to take data out from the raspberry pi to a network.
You need to make it clearer what you are trying to achieve. For example:
- Accessing your Pi from another machine on the network to act as Keyboard/mouse and/or display
- Accessing another machine on your network with the Pi acting as keyboard/mouse and/or screen. If so what type of machine are you trying to access
- Accessing files on another machine on the network
- Accessing files on the Pi from another machine on the network
- Something else not mentioned above
All of the first 4 listed are possible - but the answer on how to achieve it is different in each case so one needs to know the requirement better.