I didn’t know how else to find a solution but to posting on here.
I have gone through the "PI is not booting up STICKY", but I cannot pinpoint the cause of my problems.
At the end of August, I have installed the latest version of Rasbian onto my RPI4 B. Everything worked well, up until recently.
- RPI sometimes it boots, sometimes it won’t,
- When it won't boot, there is a 4-short-flash green LED going on, that should mean that start*.elf is not found. My question here is, is this even possible if the RPI sometimes boots?,
- Sometimes when it boots, it won't startup the Teamviewer or the Pi-Hole, I cannot ssh into it, but I can ping the IP the router is assigning him (ethernet cable connection),
- Sometimes everything starts up correctly, but after a while, Teamviewer and Pi-Hole go offline, while I'm still able to ping its IP,
- Sometimes it won't even start up after I plug it in the power, but just give a short blink of the RED led.
What have I done:
After countless attempts, I have managed to:
The problem persists
Code: Select all
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get dist-upgrade sudo apt-get upgrade pihole -up
Is it possible the PSU has degraded with time or could the problem be somewhere else? I don’t want to buy a new PSU if not necessary.
Thank you for your help!