1. No one ever said anything about being able to bear n00b questions, nor implied it. Indeed, it seemed like everyone made sure to take the time to answer your questions.ghans wrote:If you go a bit back in this thread you'll see that I asked for V8 encoding/decoding .
The response was (implied and explicit) :
1) It is experimental and we can not bear even one n00b / stupid press person
complaining about bugs (i'm guessing this here)
2) There is no V8 content ( they sounded like implying this)
3) It is only SD quality ( they said something about the impossibility to use
the same modes of HW accel. already used by h.264)
2. They asked what you would do with it out of curiosity rather than implying that there was nothing to do with it.
3. I saw no reference to the quality, but I was doing a fairly high view skim of this thread.