We are trying to make a snake tank that basically takes care of itself.
We plan to hookup:
- 1x DHT22 (temp/humidity sensor)
- 2x DS18B20 (temp sensors)
- 1x small LCD touchscreen
- 2x 5V fans - one of which is on the case
- 1x led light strip (to simulate a day and night cycle)
- 1x mister/fogger to upkeep the humidity
We have pretty much mapped out how to hook everything up but the issue we are running into is that the Raspberry Pi doesn't have enough power pins. The DHT22 requires a 3.3V hookup, the 2 DS18B20 sensors can one wire to another 3.3V power pin and then the 2 5V fan each use one 5V power pin. So now we have run out of power pins and are confused on what to do as we still have the LCD screen, light strip and mister fogger to hook up.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.