EZKernel

Pi4B - Coach! I can't do a pull-up!?

Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:11 pm

I know BCM.GPIO doesnt work anymore but I rewrote all my stuff for wiringpi.

Do the internal pull up controls not work with anything?

6by9
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator

Re: Pi4B - Coach! I can't do a pull-up!?

Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:57 pm

raspi-gpio is the tool that is provided by Pi Towers for setting up GPIO from the command line. It should be installable from apt.
Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi Trading. Views expressed are still personal views.
I'm not interested in doing contracts for bespoke functionality - please don't ask.

trejan

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:15 pm

You need to update WiringPi to 2.52 for it to work on a RPi 4.

http://wiringpi.com/wiringpi-updated-to ... rry-pi-4b/

EZKernel

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:37 pm

6by9 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:57 pm
raspi-gpio is the tool that is provided by Pi Towers for setting up GPIO from the command line. It should be installable from apt.
thank you Coach! worked like a charm
trejan wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:15 pm
You need to update WiringPi to 2.52 for it to work on a RPi 4.

http://wiringpi.com/wiringpi-updated-to ... rry-pi-4b/

already on the newest version

Code: Select all

+++-==============-============-============-===================================│······························································································································
ii  wiringpi       2.52         armhf        The wiringPi libraries, headers and│······························································································································
lines 1-6/6 (END)                                                               │······························································································································
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘······························································································································
···············································································································································································································
···············································································································································································································
·············································································································································································(size 80x29 from a smaller client)
(grow) pi1:SCRIPT  2:JUPYTER# 3:BASH- 4:[tmux]*                                                                                                                                            0.08 0.10 0.09 16:36

croston

Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:22 pm

EZKernel

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:43 pm

thanks for your hard work dude.
wish I saw this sooner
where I had to rewrite my 400 line script I'm sure you went through a lot more of a headache.

Return to “Interfacing (DSI, CSI, I2C, etc.)”