antoinebore

How to program CM3+

Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:25 am

Hi,

I'm new to the raspberry and for a project, I have to work with the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+. I also have the Compute Module IO Board V3.0.

I have flashed the eMMC of the Compute Module but now, I have no idea of what to do next to program the PI. For example, I want to install the linux4wilc driver. How can I install it ?

With the other Pi, I could have used WiFi or Ethernet and downloaded the files, but how can I do on this PI ?

Thank you for your time and sorry if the question is a bit dumb, but I spent a lot of time on the forum and I wasn't able to find a solution or a tutorial for beginners like me..

Edit : I know that newbies aren't supposed to work with the compute module, but I have no choice, sorry for that !

fruitoftheloom

Re: How to program CM3+

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am

antoinebore wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the raspberry and for a project, I have to work with the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+. I also have the Compute Module IO Board V3.0.

I have flashed the eMMC of the Compute Module but now, I have no idea of what to do next to program the PI. For example, I want to install the linux4wilc driver. How can I install it ?

With the other Pi, I could have used WiFi or Ethernet and downloaded the files, but how can I do on this PI ?

Thank you for your time and sorry if the question is a bit dumb, but I spent a lot of time on the forum and I wasn't able to find a solution or a tutorial for beginners like me..

Edit : I know that newbies aren't supposed to work with the compute module, but I have no choice, sorry for that !

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=229799&p=1456766#p1456758
adieu

Asus CS10 Chromebit / HP Envy 4500 Wireless Printer / Raspberry Pi Model 2B v1.1 / RealVNC Software...

antoinebore

Re: How to program CM3+

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:01 am

fruitoftheloom wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am
antoinebore wrote:
Hi,

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=229799&p=1456766#p1456758
Thank you, now the connection is OK but I'm still struggling for the driver. Is it possible to install it on the PI or do I need to build a custom boot ?

Return to “Compute Module”