antoinebore

How to program CM3+

Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:25 am

Hi,

I'm new to the raspberry and for a project, I have to work with the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+. I also have the Compute Module IO Board V3.0.

I have flashed the eMMC of the Compute Module but now, I have no idea of what to do next to program the PI. For example, I want to install the linux4wilc driver. How can I install it ?

With the other Pi, I could have used WiFi or Ethernet and downloaded the files, but how can I do on this PI ?

Thank you for your time and sorry if the question is a bit dumb, but I spent a lot of time on the forum and I wasn't able to find a solution or a tutorial for beginners like me..

Edit : I know that newbies aren't supposed to work with the compute module, but I have no choice, sorry for that !

fruitoftheloom

Re: How to program CM3+

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am

antoinebore wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the raspberry and for a project, I have to work with the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+. I also have the Compute Module IO Board V3.0.

I have flashed the eMMC of the Compute Module but now, I have no idea of what to do next to program the PI. For example, I want to install the linux4wilc driver. How can I install it ?

With the other Pi, I could have used WiFi or Ethernet and downloaded the files, but how can I do on this PI ?

Thank you for your time and sorry if the question is a bit dumb, but I spent a lot of time on the forum and I wasn't able to find a solution or a tutorial for beginners like me..

Edit : I know that newbies aren't supposed to work with the compute module, but I have no choice, sorry for that !

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=229799&p=1456766#p1456758
adieu

My other Computer is an Asus CS10 ChromeBit running Chrome Operating System.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Printer supported by HPLIP software in Raspbian Buster.
Raspberry Pi Model 2B v1.1

antoinebore

Re: How to program CM3+

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:01 am

fruitoftheloom wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 am
antoinebore wrote:
Hi,

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=229799&p=1456766#p1456758
Thank you, now the connection is OK but I'm still struggling for the driver. Is it possible to install it on the PI or do I need to build a custom boot ?

Return to “Compute Module”