cjan

Problem - SSD failed, how to return to SD card?

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:45 am

Rpi-2B, rootfs set to SSD and boot from SD-card.
now SSD went wrong, so how to back to SD-card without re-install?
after kernel huge updated, not match between / and /boot on SD.

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator

Re: have a problem

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:51 am

Can I suggest you change the topic title to something relevent to the problem? As its stands, very few people will bother looking at your problem. More detail in the question would also help.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
“I think it’s wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.” – Steven Wright

cjan

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:58 am

jamesh wrote:
Can I suggest you change the topic title to something relevent to the problem? As its stands, very few people will bother looking at your problem. More detail in the question would also help.
thanks, but can not figure out a topic title with my poor english :oops:

B.Goode

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:05 am

cjan wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:58 am
jamesh wrote:
thanks, but can not figure out a topic title with my poor english :oops:

Maybe most people will be unable to understand your question. For the same reason.

Is there a sub-forum here where you can post more clearly and fluently in your own language? viewforum.php?f=90

If a re-installation is necessary, perhaps now would be a good time to consider moving to the recommended and supported Raspbian Operating System.

Return to “Arch”