_ThaNerd_
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:42 pm

OK so reinstalled latest raspbian full on my pi, went through your original post and got everything working but once again only one screen at a time depending what I set it in my 99-fbturbo.conf

Code: Select all

Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb0" 
This displays my pi desktop on my HDMI 7" screen and makes my 7" DSI original raspberry screen black

Code: Select all

 Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"
This displays my pi desktop on my 7" DSI original raspberry screen and makes my pi desktop on my HDMI 7" screen black

OK by doing the following I got it to work:

config.txt

Code: Select all

hdmi_force_hotplug=1
hdmi_ignore_edid=0xa5000080
config_hdmi_boost=4
hdmi_group=2
hdmi_mode=x
99-fbturbo.conf

Code: Select all

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Allwinner A10/A13 FBDEV"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb0"
        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "FBDEV 1"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "VGA"
        Device          "Allwinner A10/A13 FBDEV"
        Monitor         "Monitor name 0"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "HDMI"
        Device          "FBDEV 1"
        Monitor         "Monitor name 1"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Default Layout"
        Screen          0 "VGA"
        Screen          1 "HDMI" RightOf "VGA" ##the configuration of VGA(primary) to HDMI (Secondary)
EndSection

_ThaNerd_
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:19 pm

OK so now the issue is I can't move windows between screens (for instance I can only open chromium on my main screen which is the HDMI but I can't drag it or open it on my DSI).

I had a resolution issue on my HDMI but it has been solved by editing the config.txt with:

Code: Select all

# uncomment if hdmi display is not detected and composite is being output
hdmi_force_hotplug=1
 
# uncomment to force a specific HDMI mode (here we are forcing 800x480!)
hdmi_group=2
hdmi_mode=87
hdmi_cvt=800 480 60 6 0 0 0
hdmi_drive=1
 
max_usb_current=1

_ThaNerd_
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:41 pm

I used this version of start_x.elf (in the quote below) and now when I click on my opened window I get an option "All Desktops" under Send to Desktop but it does nothing, I can't move anything to my DSI...
jamesh wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:04 am
ONLY FOR PEOPLE USING A DSI AND A DPI SCREEN AT SAME TIME
(Although it should work under all circumstances, so try if you want)

OK, here is a link to a start_x.elf that I hope will fix the DPI/DSI coexistence issue. However, I am not entirely sure whether the HW will be able to cope, so use at peril.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15_fwv ... 3k9OlmtIcL

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 22724
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:34 pm

I'm not an expert on X and multidesktops, so anything you find out you can post here!
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

_ThaNerd_
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Tried this twice now and both times after

5) copy files from here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=216399&start=200#p1381436 (latest at the time of writing the post) to uSD
6) reboot

My mouse, bluetooth and wifi stop working
aBUGSworstnightmare wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:28 am
wilsonb wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:10 pm
Im using RetroPie and using the new Pimiero HyperPixel 4.0 https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/hype ... 9485443155
and after replacing files with HDMI plugged in, LCD looks good but HDMI is blank no rainbow.
Hi, as this is beta testing you should use Raspbian OS for testing with. Other versions (i.e. OSMC, Retropie, ..) might cause unknown issues as they - quite often. - use their own kernel.

Here is a brief guideline how to start (hope I didn't missed a point/mixed up the order):
1) prepare a fresh uSD, boot and configure (initial setting for WiFi,Keyboard, etc) using HDMI display only
2) add 'start_x=1' to config.txt
3) replace the /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf contents with the contents below

Code: Select all

# This is a minimal sample config file, which can be copied to
# /etc/X11/xorg.conf in order to make the Xorg server pick up
# and load xf86-video-fbturbo driver installed in the system.
# When troubleshooting, check /var/log/Xorg.0.log for the debugging
# output and error messages.
#
# Run "man fbturbo" to get additional information about the extra
# configuration options for tuning the driver.

#Section "Device"
#        Identifier      "Allwinner A10/A13 FBDEV"
#        Driver          "fbturbo"
#        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"
#        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
#EndSection


Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fbturbo0"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb0"

        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
        Option          "debug" "true"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fbturbo1"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"

        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
        Option          "debug" "true"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fbdev0"
        Driver          "fbdev"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb0"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fbdev1"
        Driver          "fbdev"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier "Monitor0"
    Option "Primary" "False"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier "Monitor1"
    Option "RightOf" "Monitor0"
    Option "Primary" "False"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "ScreenTurbo0"
    Monitor "Monitor0"
    Device "fbturbo0"
    Subsection "Display"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "ScreenTurbo1"
    Monitor "Monitor1"
    Device "fbturbo1"
    Subsection "Display"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "ScreenDev0"
    Monitor "Monitor0"
    Device "fbdev0"
    Subsection "Display"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "ScreenDev1"
    Monitor "Monitor1"
    Device "fbdev1"
    Subsection "Display"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "Multihead"
    Screen  0 "ScreenTurbo0"
    Screen  1 "ScreenTurbo1" rightof "ScreenTurbo0"
    Option  "Xinerama" "true"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "Singlehead0"
    Screen  0 "ScreenTurbo0"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "Singlehead1"
    Screen  0 "ScreenTurbo1"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "BlankTime"  "0"
    Option "StandbyTime"  "0"
    Option "SuspendTime"  "0"
    Option "OffTime"  "0"
    Option "DefaultServerLayout" "Singlehead0"
EndSection
4) reboot
5) copy files from here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=216399&start=200#p1381436 (latest at the time of writing the post) to uSD
6) reboot
7) use raspi-config and select to boot to CLI
8) reboot
9) at command line: start desktop with

Code: Select all

startx -- -layout Multihead
10) check if frame buffer is created

Code: Select all

ls /dev/fb*
11) enable and configure your second display, reboot, check if frame buffers are generated (same command as above). If everything went well you should have two displays running now. For changing desktop priority read here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=216399&start=175#p1364127

NOTE: As the HYPERPIXEL display is using DPI interface you cannot use it together with the official 7in display (because DPI and DSI can't be used together)!

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 22724
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:08 pm

_ThaNerd_ wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:56 pm
Tried this twice now and both times after

5) copy files from here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=216399&start=200#p1381436 (latest at the time of writing the post) to uSD
6) reboot

My mouse, bluetooth and wifi stop working
aBUGSworstnightmare wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:28 am
wilsonb wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:10 pm
Im using RetroPie and using the new Pimiero HyperPixel 4.0 https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/hype ... 9485443155
and after replacing files with HDMI plugged in, LCD looks good but HDMI is blank no rainbow.
Hi, as this is beta testing you should use Raspbian OS for testing with. Other versions (i.e. OSMC, Retropie, ..) might cause unknown issues as they - quite often. - use their own kernel.

Here is a brief guideline how to start (hope I didn't missed a point/mixed up the order):
1) prepare a fresh uSD, boot and configure (initial setting for WiFi,Keyboard, etc) using HDMI display only
2) add 'start_x=1' to config.txt
3) replace the /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf contents with the contents below

Code: Select all

# This is a minimal sample config file, which can be copied to
# /etc/X11/xorg.conf in order to make the Xorg server pick up
# and load xf86-video-fbturbo driver installed in the system.
# When troubleshooting, check /var/log/Xorg.0.log for the debugging
# output and error messages.
#
# Run "man fbturbo" to get additional information about the extra
# configuration options for tuning the driver.

#Section "Device"
#        Identifier      "Allwinner A10/A13 FBDEV"
#        Driver          "fbturbo"
#        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"
#        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
#EndSection


Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fbturbo0"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb0"

        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
        Option          "debug" "true"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fbturbo1"
        Driver          "fbturbo"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"

        Option          "SwapbuffersWait" "true"
        Option          "debug" "true"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fbdev0"
        Driver          "fbdev"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb0"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "fbdev1"
        Driver          "fbdev"
        Option          "fbdev" "/dev/fb1"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier "Monitor0"
    Option "Primary" "False"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
    Identifier "Monitor1"
    Option "RightOf" "Monitor0"
    Option "Primary" "False"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "ScreenTurbo0"
    Monitor "Monitor0"
    Device "fbturbo0"
    Subsection "Display"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "ScreenTurbo1"
    Monitor "Monitor1"
    Device "fbturbo1"
    Subsection "Display"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "ScreenDev0"
    Monitor "Monitor0"
    Device "fbdev0"
    Subsection "Display"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier "ScreenDev1"
    Monitor "Monitor1"
    Device "fbdev1"
    Subsection "Display"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "Multihead"
    Screen  0 "ScreenTurbo0"
    Screen  1 "ScreenTurbo1" rightof "ScreenTurbo0"
    Option  "Xinerama" "true"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "Singlehead0"
    Screen  0 "ScreenTurbo0"
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "Singlehead1"
    Screen  0 "ScreenTurbo1"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "BlankTime"  "0"
    Option "StandbyTime"  "0"
    Option "SuspendTime"  "0"
    Option "OffTime"  "0"
    Option "DefaultServerLayout" "Singlehead0"
EndSection
4) reboot
5) copy files from here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=216399&start=200#p1381436 (latest at the time of writing the post) to uSD
6) reboot
7) use raspi-config and select to boot to CLI
8) reboot
9) at command line: start desktop with

Code: Select all

startx -- -layout Multihead
10) check if frame buffer is created

Code: Select all

ls /dev/fb*
11) enable and configure your second display, reboot, check if frame buffers are generated (same command as above). If everything went well you should have two displays running now. For changing desktop priority read here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=216399&start=175#p1364127

NOTE: As the HYPERPIXEL display is using DPI interface you cannot use it together with the official 7in display (because DPI and DSI can't be used together)!
That's because the version of the modules doesn't match the kernel version. You need to ensure that you use the corrrect kernel
version to match the modules. I think all the numbers and how to do that are above.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

_ThaNerd_
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:58 pm

So when I do this

Code: Select all

sudo rpi-update fe525d2
with the latest raspbian is that ok or should I use a diff update link?

_ThaNerd_
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 pm

OK managed to get it to work, now I am trying to figure out how to configure my touchpad, it seems to think that the whole area (both of my screens are touch) is touch and so when I press on my touchscreen the mouse is like 1 inch to the left and 1 inch lower...

Edit: I can't seem to make it calibrate the x axis (always an inch to the left). But the y axis seems ok (at same height as where I touch the screen).

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 22724
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Double touch screens I didn't look at, so cannot help with that.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

sinnlos
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:25 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:40 pm

Hey, thanks a lot for all the effort you put into this project, especially to jamesh and aBUGSworstnightmare.

I was following the thread and topic for a while and now I found the time to test and troubleshoot multiple framebuffers. I finally got a dual screen in X running and most suggested settings and changes work. I have the official 7" display and an external monitor attached via HDMI<->DVI Converter.

What doesn't work for me is to switch the main desktop via framebuffer_priority=x in /boot/config.txt and the max_framebuffers=x. But I can change the primary desktop window in /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-fbturbo.conf. And both displays work even if max_framebuffers=1 is set. But if I make start_x=1 a comment only one display works, so obviously the config.txt is processed during the boot process.

user1321
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:56 pm

Good Day!
Thank you for such a great feature.
I like how it works, but I have to use changed kernel to make my system work. (kernel patch)
Is source codes of modified kernel available? Or it distributed by builded kernel only?
If you can share link to gitHub thats will be awesome.
I suppose its:
https://github.com/JamesH65/linux/tree/ ... ideo/fbdev ?
There is another branch "multiFB" (without _pr), which one is better to use?

Thank you.

BoydLabBuck
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:18 am

I've been trying to get this working for quite some time and finally have two displays running.

Unfortunately, I've lost both bluetooth and volume.

Bluetooth says "No bluetooth adapter found" and the sound icon says "No audio devices found."

Is this a known issue or did I screw something up along the way?

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 22724
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:17 am

Probably module version mismatch. I need to build a new version matching the latest release kernel.

I've been working on this internally recently to bring it up to date ready for an official release, so easy to post new firmware, and hopefully it will be built in to the standard release soon.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

aBUGSworstnightmare
Posts: 1358
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:58 am

Hi jamesh,

Looking forward for the official release. Think the're a lot of people out there waiting for it.

BoydLabBuck
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:24 pm

jamesh wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:17 am
Probably module version mismatch. I need to build a new version matching the latest release kernel.

I've been working on this internally recently to bring it up to date ready for an official release, so easy to post new firmware, and hopefully it will be built in to the standard release soon.
Can you tell us which rpi-update we should be using for the kernel you've released? There are quite a few different ones mentioned in this thread and I'm a bit confused as to which one is correct.

Thanks for your work on this, and I'm really looking forward to the official release.

PierreG
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:34 am

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi everybody,
does anyone succed to have DSI and HDMI simultanely with independent outputs?

I've tried my best and follow exactly initial post viewtopic.php?f=63&t=216399#p1330766
But I can't have both 2 screen working simultanely.
I have of course

Code: Select all

/dev/fb0
and

Code: Select all

/dev/fb1
but Xorg (xinerama) or fbi do not make the job...
Any idea?

thank you

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 22724
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:48 pm

PierreG wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:21 pm
Hi everybody,
does anyone succed to have DSI and HDMI simultanely with independent outputs?

I've tried my best and follow exactly initial post viewtopic.php?f=63&t=216399#p1330766
But I can't have both 2 screen working simultanely.
I have of course

Code: Select all

/dev/fb0
and

Code: Select all

/dev/fb1
but Xorg (xinerama) or fbi do not make the job...
Any idea?

thank you
If you have two framebuffers then things would appear to be working.

To test a framebuffer, you can display a bunch of random colours as follows:

cat /dev/urandom > /dev/fb1

or

cat /dev/urandom > /dev/fb0


What do you want to appear on the displays?
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

sinnlos
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:25 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:14 pm

jamesh wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:17 am
Probably module version mismatch. I need to build a new version matching the latest release kernel.

I've been working on this internally recently to bring it up to date ready for an official release, so easy to post new firmware, and hopefully it will be built in to the standard release soon.
Any news when it will be pushed to the standard release?

And/or did you build a new version matching the latest release kernel?

Unfortunately I'am not able to load v4l2 drivers anymore with an updated system reverted to rpi-update 2267b32.

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 22724
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Unfortunately I've been rather busy on other stuff. There has been work done on the new graphics driver which might help support dual displays, I'll checkon Monday whether that would be of use. If that a no-go, I'll try and find time to update the modules, and/or merge the code to the main branch.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

aBUGSworstnightmare
Posts: 1358
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:23 pm

jamesh wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:20 pm
Unfortunately I've been rather busy on other stuff. There has been work done on the new graphics driver which might help support dual displays, I'll checkon Monday whether that would be of use. If that a no-go, I'll try and find time to update the modules, and/or merge the code to the main branch.
Hi jamesh,

sounds like you're busy! Anyhow, may I ask for some feedback on the curent status of dual display support?

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 22724
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:25 pm

It's been code reviewed, and I need to make some changes. There has also been some work done on the FKMS driver and the Mesa driver to support multiple displays - not sure what the current status of that it. That will replace this version of multi frame buffers for a lot of people I suspect. Will need to talk to the engineer after Easter - hes on holiday.

As for the current stuff, will try and get round to sorting out the review comments. Then hopefully it can be merged in to mainline.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

sinnlos
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:25 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:18 pm

To get the code into mainline would be really cool! If that doesn't happen soon it would be nice to get updated kernel/module.

bs_pi
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 9:26 am

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Wed May 01, 2019 8:17 am

Hi Jamesh,

This is sounding very promising indeed. I really look forward to having a solid and reliable multiscreen by default support on the raspberry pi, it will be of great convenience for a few projects I am working on.

Thanks again for the amazing work you guys doing at the RPi foundation.

Regards

BS

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 22724
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Wed May 01, 2019 9:54 am

We are pretty busy at the moment, but I'll see what the bosses say about releasing this stuff. There's a fair amount of work shuffling code about but will see what I can do. On the whole it all seems to work and be backwards compatible which is the most important thing.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

aBUGSworstnightmare
Posts: 1358
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Multiple Frame buffer beta testers wanted

Mon May 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Hi jamesh,

An update on this? Would be glad to know current status and release schedule.

Cheers!

Return to “General discussion”