I succeed to compile and run my Hello world program in Wine on Raspi!
Now, this is really fun...
This simple means, that programs with source written for any Windows can
run in Wine on Raspi.
Little strange thing for me is, that Wine always generates a dummy of the exe file,
Ok, small tutorial how this can be done
1. get wine, unzip it on Raspi Rasbian
2. go to its folder
3. type ./configure --prefix=/usr
4. type make
Time for this is 15 hours,
no errors should be seen.
5. Write a hello world program with a texteditor, I wrote
6. name it hello.c and store it in an own
folder with name hello
(I used for this vm-0.57a-20080616.exe because it generates makefile, but no need for)
7. go to that folder hello
(Be carefull, if you are not in this folder, winemaker "repairs" ALL)
8. Write in commandline winemaker --lower-all -DSTRICT /home/pi/hello
(This is your full path to this folder hello)
9. type make
10. in the folder hello are now (after some error messages) hello.o hello.exe hello.exe.so Makefile
11. type wine hello.exe.so
You should see famous