I feel foolish to start with a help question straight away but I'm lost after searching forums for multiple days. I bought a Pi 3B+ some weeks ago and wanted to get it up and running in my network the other day, without much of succes.
I have it seen working when I first plugged it in (some weeks ago, but had no time to play around with it at that time). That is: I've seen both leds blinking, and saw it pop up in the connections on my router and switch. The 3B+ comes with Noobs pre-installed.
When I turned it on this morning, the only thing that happend was the red power led blinking continuously. Here's what I tried in the meantime:
- I've always booted it with the power adapter that came along with it (wall adapter)
- I've booted it while connected to my switch, and to my router, as well as without any ethernet connected
- I've booted it while connected to different HDMI screens, as well as without any hardware connected
- I've tried several different SD cards, both the one that came with it, as well as ones that have been working flawlessly for years already
- I've formatted those cards using the official SD Card Formatter software as well as Windows built in formatting options
- I've flashed the images to the cards using Etcher, as recommended.
- I've flashed both the full and lite versions of both Noobs and Raspbian onto the cards in different cases
Anybody has any thoughts?