xammy

Ordering and Shipping to Indonesia

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:30 am

I see that RS Components also have our country site (www.rs-components.co.id), but I cannot find the product (Raspberry Pi).

Please, I really need this stuff.
I'm working as Product Innovation manager for the first Broadband Internet and TV provider in Indonesia.
One of my products line-up is a budget broadband internet dedicated for children (appr. USD $6 monthly subscription). Our marketing tags for this product is a hassle free safe and friendly internet for children.
It would be good if I can give a sample of devices along with this product presentation in schools.

Farnell did'nt deliver to Indonesia.
If there's another link where I can put an order, please let me know.

Thank you so much

andri

Re: Ordering and Shipping to Indonesia

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:08 pm

xammy wrote:I see that RS Components also have our country site (http://www.rs-components.co.id), but I cannot find the product (Raspberry Pi).

Please, I really need this stuff.
I'm working as Product Innovation manager for the first Broadband Internet and TV provider in Indonesia.
One of my products line-up is a budget broadband internet dedicated for children (appr. USD $6 monthly subscription). Our marketing tags for this product is a hassle free safe and friendly internet for children.
It would be good if I can give a sample of devices along with this product presentation in schools.

Farnell did'nt deliver to Indonesia.
If there's another link where I can put an order, please let me know.

Thank you so much
Sorry for my english.
Pakai bahasa indonesia saja ya. :D

1. Coba buka link berikut (rs singapore): http://singapore.rs-online.com/web/gene ... aspberrypi

2. Tampaknya sudah ada user dari Indonesia yang menerima paket Raspberry Pi. Mungkin anda bisa menghubungi beliau.

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewt ... ia#p113083
0nay wrote:Dear All,

My RaspberryPI have arrived. I'm in Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm looking for Indonesian user who have their RaspberryPI too, maybe we can share a knowledge together.

Rgds,
Onay.

rasbeer

Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:42 pm

RS UK also ships worldwide, but in some places extra DHL charges and customs duties make this a more expensive option, so it might worth be talking to other people in Indonesia who've bought one already.

kinclong2

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 am

Hi,

I have the same problem. My rasp has arrived in Yogyakarta, Indonesia but DHL asked me for Rp 260,000 to pay taxes. I don't believe it that the price is very-very high. I refuse to pay taxes and DHL said they will destroy my raspberrypi.

I am really dissappointed with DHL because they never told me that there will be more money collected.

--
Danang Suharno

rasbeer

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 pm

I'm collecting reports of these problems HERE in the hope that the Raspberry gods will take pity upon people who dwell in countries where DHL seems to view its business as a form of piracy (or banking).

(260k IR ~=US$27.5)
kinclong2 wrote:Hi,

I have the same problem. My rasp has arrived in Yogyakarta, Indonesia but DHL asked me for Rp 260,000 to pay taxes. I don't believe it that the price is very-very high. I refuse to pay taxes and DHL said they will destroy my raspberrypi.

I am really dissappointed with DHL because they never told me that there will be more money collected.

--
Danang Suharno

kinclong2

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:05 am

Thank you guys for your concern to the third world poor country like Indonesia.

rasbeer

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:24 am

kinclong2 wrote:Thank you guys for your concern to the third world poor country like Indonesia.
Thanks for the scans - looks like about 1/2 of the 260k rupiah was duties, so DHL charged an extra 130k (~$14).

jakartaelectric

Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:40 am

Hello, we are authorized distributor for Element14 in Indonesia.

Good news, now available in Indonesia :

Raspberry Pi Rev B 512MB

only Rp. 449.000 (franco Jakarta) (stock ready 10 Dec'12)

we also provide all the accessories

further info pls contact : [email protected]

thank you..

charv3x

Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:04 am

from the scanned document, it seems only the estimation for tax is Rp 134.xxx
DHL will charge you for about another Rp.100.000......whereas Rp.50.000 for bank charge (it's how they paid the tax) and the other Rp. 50.000 was administration..if I'm not mistaken.
A friend of mine bought a lot of things from UK, animal replica toys, collector grade....everytime DHL delivered the package he had to pay those high cost.

So, if you were charge with about Rp. 260.000, then about Rp. 13x.xxx is your actual tax, the other half it's DHL charges.

I guess buying from resellers or forums locally much more lower in purchase price.

riezadikusuma

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:16 pm

maaf kakak2 ada yang dari indonesia?saya dari indonesia... saya butuh bantuan mengenai raspberry apakah ada yang bisa bantu?

saya dapat tugas untuk menghubungkan telephone analog biasa ke jaringan internet dengan bantuan raspberry sehhingga telphone ini bisa di gunakan sebagai ip phone apakah ada yang bisa membantu?atau memberi pencerahan dengan tugas saya?hehehe

Return to “General discussion”