MrEngman
Posts: 3720
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Castle1310 wrote:Hi,

I have been trying to complile a version of the driver for PiCore (PiCoreplayer), but to no avail.
I can get it to work on plain Rasbian but TinyCore is something else and I would apreciate some help :)

Thx in advance!!

Grtz,
Jelle
OK, what version of Pi and PiCore are you using?


MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

Castle1310
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:38 pm

Thx!!

I'm running it on a RPI B+ and the latest version of PiCorePlayer runs on the 4.4.20 kernel.

Regards,
Jelle

MrEngman
Posts: 3720
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:50 am

Castle1310 wrote:Thx!!

I'm running it on a RPI B+ and the latest version of PiCorePlayer runs on the 4.4.20 kernel.

Regards,
Jelle
Hi,

I've been able to compile a driver that works, however, I have no idea how I can install it so it is loaded when PiCorePlayer boots.

I have got it running by downloading the driver to the Pi and loading the driver using command sudo insmod 8192eu.ko after connecting to the pi via SSH and then running the wifi configuration in the piCorePlayer web page http://192.168.xx.yy/cgi-bin/wifi.cgi. This allows me to connect the wifi and scanning for APs shows the wifi is working.

The driver I compiled can be downloaded using

Code: Select all

wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/8192eu-4.4.20-piCore.tar.gz
tar xzf 8192eu-4.4.20-piCore.tar.gz
and this will give you the driver 8192eu.ko. How you then install it so it loads when piCorePlayer boots I have no idea.

Compiling the driver was fairly straight forward. I ended up compiling it on a Pi 3 running Raspbian jessie as piCore doesn't have the necessary commands available but the same commands should work on any Pi.

Create a directory in your home page

Code: Select all

mkdir piCore
cd piCore
then download and extract the source, .config and Module.symvers files to configure the linux source for compiling the driver

Code: Select all

wget http://tinycorelinux.net/8.x/armv6/releases/RPi/src/kernel/4.4.20_RaspberryPi_src.tar.xz
tar xf 4.4.20_RaspberryPi_src.tar.xz
wget http://tinycorelinux.net/8.x/armv6/releases/RPi/src/kernel/4.4.20-piCore+.config.xz
unxz 4.4.20-piCore+.config.xz
wget http://tinycorelinux.net/8.x/armv6/releases/RPi/src/kernel/4.4.20-piCore+_Module.symvers.xz
unxz 4.4.20-piCore+_Module.symvers.xz
These will create a directory 4.4.20 containg the linux source code and two files 4.4.20-piCore+.config and 4.4.20-piCore+_Module.symvers

Now enter the kernel source directory and configure the kernel to compile the wifi driver using commands

Code: Select all

cd 4.4.20
make mrproper
cp ../4.4.20-piCore+.config .config
make modules_prepare
cp ../4.4.20-piCore+_Module.symvers Module.symvers
The kernel should now be ready for compiling the wifi driver module so now setup the wifi driver ready to be compiled.

First a link needs to be created pointing to the kernel source directory so the driver will compile. This can be done using command

Code: Select all

sudo ln -s /home/pi/piCore/4.4.20 /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/build
You may need to change directory /home/pi/piCore/4.4.20 to the one you use for your kernel source if it is different to that one. Now return to the piCore directory and install the wifi driver source

Code: Select all

cd ../
wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/rtl8192eus.tar.gz
tar xzf rtl8192eus.tar.gz
This will create a directory rtl8192eus containing the driver source. Now enter the driver source directory and compile the driver

Code: Select all

cd rtl8192eus
make clean
make ARCH=arm
You should now end up with the driver module 8192eu.ko and command

Code: Select all

modinfo 8192eu.ko | grep vermagic
should show

Code: Select all

vermagic:       4.4.20-piCore mod_unload modversions ARMv6
This should give you a driver that will work with PiCorePlayer running kernel 4.4.20+ on the Pi B+.

As I said earlier I have no idea how to install the driver so it will be loaded when PiCorePlayer boots so I will leave that up to you to figure out, however, I would be interested to hear how you do it.

Hope this helps


MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

Castle1310
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:09 am

Thank you!!

I will start tinkering tonight en post my findings on how to make it persistent over boots.
If I find it....

Regards,
Jelle

User avatar
valver
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:10 am

Dear all,

I have a TL-WN823N v2.0 but dont work.

When I use sudo ./install-wifi -u

Code: Select all

Your current kernel revision = 4.4.26+
Your current kernel build    = #915

Checking for a wifi module to determine the driver to install.

Your wifi module is Bus 001 Device 004: ID 2357:0109  

And it uses the 8192eu driver.

Checking for a new 8192eu wifi driver module for your current kernel.
There is a driver module available for this kernel revision.
Downloading the 8192eu driver.
Installing the 8192eu driver.

A version of the driver 8192eu.ko is already loaded and running. You will need to reboot to load the new driver.
Everything looks correct; then I restar the raspberry pi and i use lsusb

Code: Select all

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 2357:0109  
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514 Standard Microsystems Corp. 
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
He does not recognize the usb wifi,

Can you help me, please
Where is the error?

Thanks in advance.

MrEngman
Posts: 3720
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:50 am

Hi valver,

How have you tried to configure your wifi?

What do commands

Code: Select all

lsmod
ifconfig
iwconfig
show?

If you run command sudo iwlist wlan0 scan what do you see? Do you see a list of wifi networks? Do you see your wifi network in the list?

To configure your wifi I would suggest the following - file /etc/network/interfaces

Code: Select all

# interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)

# Please note that this file is written to be used with dhcpcd
# For static IP, consult /etc/dhcpcd.conf and 'man dhcpcd.conf'

# Include files from /etc/network/interfaces.d:
source-directory /etc/network/interfaces.d

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

iface eth0 inet manual

allow-hotplug wlan0
iface wlan0 inet manual
    wpa-conf /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf

allow-hotplug wlan1
iface wlan1 inet manual
    wpa-conf /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
and the file /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf

Code: Select all

country=ES
ctrl_interface=DIR=/var/run/wpa_supplicant GROUP=netdev
update_config=1

network={
        ssid="Network-Name"
        psk="Network-Password"
}
and set Network-Name and Network-Password for your wifi network.

This is how I configure the wifi on all my Pi's and they all work OK.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

User avatar
valver
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Dear Mr Engman,

Thanks for quick response.

In file /etc/network/interfaces

I tried it with:
iface wlan0 inet manual
iface wlan0 inet dhcp

My home wifi is WPA/WPA2 as seen in: $ sudo iwlist wlan0 scan

Code: Select all

 Cell 09 - Address: 4C:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx       # I change to xx:xx...
                    ESSID:"Orange-AAB0"
                    Protocol:IEEE 802.11bgn
                    Mode:Master
                    Frequency:2.462 GHz (Channel 11)
                    Encryption key:on
                    Bit Rates:144 Mb/s
                    Extra:wpa_ie=dd1c0050f20101000050f20202000050f2040050f20201000050f2020c00
                    IE: WPA Version 1
                        Group Cipher : TKIP
                        Pairwise Ciphers (2) : CCMP TKIP
                        Authentication Suites (1) : PSK
                    Extra:rsn_ie=30180100000fac020200000fac04000fac020100000fac020c00
                    IE: IEEE 802.11i/WPA2 Version 1
                        Group Cipher : TKIP
                        Pairwise Ciphers (2) : CCMP TKIP
                        Authentication Suites (1) : PSK
                    IE: Unknown: DDA90050F204104A0001101044000102103B00010310470010000000000000000100034C09D473AAB1102100134C697665626F7820436F72706F726174696F6E1023000B41525637353230435732321024000930302E39362E3830331042000A4C3435323030353037351054000800060050F20400011011001C4C697665626F7820576972656C65737320526F75746572285746412910080002268C103C0001011049000600372A000120
                    Quality=0/100  Signal level=100/100

User avatar
valver
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Dear agian,

When I restart the raspberry pi the green led of USB stick turn on 1 seg but then turn off again.

MrEngman
Posts: 3720
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:54 pm

Hi valver,

If you are using Raspian Jessie DO NOT edit file /etc/network/interfaces. This is probably why your wifi is not working. Put the file back to it's original state as shown in my other post and just edit file /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf to configure your wifi.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

User avatar
valver
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:14 pm

Dear MrEngman,

Finaly Wifi stick is works !! :)

I have the last question,
TP-Link in its web say http://uk.tp-link.com/products/details/ ... N823N.html "300Mbps wireless speed"

My iwconfig wlna0

wlan0 IEEE 802.11bgn ESSID:"Orange-AAB0" Nickname:"<[email protected]>"
Mode:Managed Frequency:2.437 GHz Access Point: 4C:09:D4:73:AA:B2
Bit Rate:144.4 Mb/s Sensitivity:0/0
Retry:off RTS thr:off Fragment thr:off
Power Management:off
Link Quality=96/100 Signal level=57/100 Noise level=0/100
Rx invalid nwid:0 Rx invalid crypt:0 Rx invalid frag:0
Tx excessive retries:0 Invalid misc:0 Missed beacon:0

My router is config to:
Mix 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b
20/40Mhz


Can i get 300 Mb/s in my wifi connection?
How this configure?

Thanks you very much for the help !

User avatar
valver
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:14 pm

I have some problems with wifi stick, i hope you can help me.
When wifi is ON in raspberry, the green led in stick is permanently on? or blinks? (In windows blinks) but not in my raspberry.

Another problem I have when my raspberry boot the wifi stick turn on and i can "do" ping to Raspberry and it reponds but when Xbmc start the gren led turn off, turn on for 1 minutos (20 seg. sometimes) and turn off again.

I thought in supply but i have a 2500mA.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Munich
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:09 am

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:46 pm

I am using a TL-WN823N (EU) Ver:2.0 but unfortunately, it does not work with my raspberry pi. :( How do I get the correct driver?

Using ´lsusb´, shows:
  • Bus 001 Device 016: ID 2357:0109
Using ´uname -a´, shows:
  • Linux raspberrypi 4.4.24+ #1 Mon Oct 10 21:46:33 UTC 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux
Running ´./install-wifi -u´ after download, shows:
  • Your current kernel revision = 4.4.24+
    Your current kernel build = #1
    Checking for a wifi module to determine the driver to install.
    Your wifi module is Bus 001 Device 016: ID 2357:0109
    And it uses the 8192eu driver.
    Checking for a new 8192eu wifi driver module for your current kernel.
    A driver does not yet exist for this update.
Any help is welcome. :| I loaded the raspbian jessie from adafruit in order to use my PiTFT capacitive touch.
I already tried an older version from adafruit with kernel 4.1.14+, but ´./install-wifi’ showed the same problem: ’A driver does not yet exist for this update.’

tonytbone
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Mr Engman. I just got a TP-LINK TL-WN823N V2. After searching to no avail to find hints and tips to get this thing to work I came across this thread. I used your script and had it working in under 2 minutes! Thank you for all your work.

Best Regards,
Tonytbone.

elburchio
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:39 am

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:50 am

Mr Engman, I've used your install-wifi script recently to successfully install 8192eu for a TP-LINKv2 on raspbian; today I'm trying to repeat the process on a second raspberry but seems like the dropbox folder is not accessible anymore.
Any hint?
Thanks a lot

MrEngman
Posts: 3720
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 am

elburchio wrote:Mr Engman, I've used your install-wifi script recently to successfully install 8192eu for a TP-LINKv2 on raspbian; today I'm trying to repeat the process on a second raspberry but seems like the dropbox folder is not accessible anymore.
Any hint?
Thanks a lot
Dropbox have made a major change to their web site and its really screwed things up. Really annoying to say the least.

I have moved some of the drivers to a new site. You will need to download and install a new script to use the new site.

Download and install the new version of the script with commands

Code: Select all

sudo wget http://www.fars-robotics.net/install-wifi -O /usr/bin/install-wifi
sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/install-wifi
The command

Code: Select all

sudo install-wifi -h
will show details on using it.

This hopefully will let you get the driver you need. If it is still not available let me know and I will upload the version you need to the new site.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

elburchio
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:39 am

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:32 am

MrEngman wrote:
elburchio wrote:Mr Engman, I've used your install-wifi script recently to successfully install 8192eu for a TP-LINKv2 on raspbian; today I'm trying to repeat the process on a second raspberry but seems like the dropbox folder is not accessible anymore.
Any hint?
Thanks a lot
Dropbox have made a major change to their web site and its really screwed things up. Really annoying to say the least.

I have moved some of the drivers to a new site. You will need to download and install a new script to use the new site.

Download and install the new version of the script with commands

Code: Select all

sudo wget http://www.fars-robotics.net/install-wifi -O /usr/bin/install-wifi
sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/install-wifi
The command

Code: Select all

sudo install-wifi -h
will show details on using it.

This hopefully will let you get the driver you need. If it is still not available let me know and I will upload the version you need to the new site.



MrEngman
hi, thanks for your fast reply. I alredy tried the new link from your other thread about the 8188 but haven't been able to download the "8192eu-4.1.19-v7-858.tar.gz" I am looking for.

many thanks again for all your work.

Cheers,
elburchio

MrEngman
Posts: 3720
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:50 pm

elburchio wrote:
MrEngman wrote:
elburchio wrote:Mr Engman, I've used your install-wifi script recently to successfully install 8192eu for a TP-LINKv2 on raspbian; today I'm trying to repeat the process on a second raspberry but seems like the dropbox folder is not accessible anymore.
Any hint?
Thanks a lot
Dropbox have made a major change to their web site and its really screwed things up. Really annoying to say the least.

I have moved some of the drivers to a new site. You will need to download and install a new script to use the new site.

Download and install the new version of the script with commands

Code: Select all

sudo wget http://www.fars-robotics.net/install-wifi -O /usr/bin/install-wifi
sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/install-wifi
The command

Code: Select all

sudo install-wifi -h
will show details on using it.

This hopefully will let you get the driver you need. If it is still not available let me know and I will upload the version you need to the new site.



MrEngman
hi, thanks for your fast reply. I alredy tried the new link from your other thread about the 8188 but haven't been able to download the "8192eu-4.1.19-v7-858.tar.gz" I am looking for.

many thanks again for all your work.

Cheers,
elburchio
Can you try again. It should be available now.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

neiklot
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:46 pm

MrEngman wrote:
elburchio wrote:Mr Engman, I've used your install-wifi script recently to successfully install 8192eu for a TP-LINKv2 on raspbian; today I'm trying to repeat the process on a second raspberry but seems like the dropbox folder is not accessible anymore.
Any hint?
Thanks a lot
Dropbox have made a major change to their web site and its really screwed things up. Really annoying to say the least.

I have moved some of the drivers to a new site. You will need to download and install a new script to use the new site.

Download and install the new version of the script with commands

Code: Select all

sudo wget http://www.fars-robotics.net/install-wifi -O /usr/bin/install-wifi
sudo chmod +x /usr/bin/install-wifi
The command

Code: Select all

sudo install-wifi -h
will show details on using it.

This hopefully will let you get the driver you need. If it is still not available let me know and I will upload the version you need to the new site.



MrEngman
Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!!! now my raspberry see my wlan adapter! Thanks a lot for your work!

Bozza83
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi MrEngman,

First of all, thank you for all the effort you've put into making sure we can use these Wlan sticks. I am trying to get it to work on my Raspberry Pis but so far, I'm failing lol. When I use the command "sudo install-wifi", it gives me the following error:

Code: Select all

Your current kernel revision = 4.4.27-6-osmc+
Your current kernel build    = #1

Checking for a wifi module to determine the driver to install.

Your wifi module is Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0bda:818b Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

And it uses the 8192eu driver.

Checking for a new 8192eu wifi driver module for your current kernel.
A driver does not yet exist for this update.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong... hopefully you can point me into the right direction.

Thank you kindly in advance.

Regards,

Bozza

MrEngman
Posts: 3720
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Bozza83 wrote:Hi MrEngman,

First of all, thank you for all the effort you've put into making sure we can use these Wlan sticks. I am trying to get it to work on my Raspberry Pis but so far, I'm failing lol. When I use the command "sudo install-wifi", it gives me the following error:

Code: Select all

Your current kernel revision = 4.4.27-6-osmc+
Your current kernel build    = #1

Checking for a wifi module to determine the driver to install.

Your wifi module is Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0bda:818b Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

And it uses the 8192eu driver.

Checking for a new 8192eu wifi driver module for your current kernel.
A driver does not yet exist for this update.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong... hopefully you can point me into the right direction.

Thank you kindly in advance.

Regards,

Bozza
Sorry but I do not have drivers compiled for OSMC. The drivers I compile are for Raspbian.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

krabkake
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:14 am

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:20 am

Thank you for your efforts so far, MrEngman. I think it was you who helped me with this very driver some years ago.

Do you have a version compiled for 4.4.50 #1? I can't use your script because my system doesn't have wget.

MrEngman
Posts: 3720
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:12 pm

krabkake wrote:Thank you for your efforts so far, MrEngman. I think it was you who helped me with this very driver some years ago.

Do you have a version compiled for 4.4.50 #1? I can't use your script because my system doesn't have wget.
The drivers I usually compile are for Raspbian. The kernel version you show, 4.4.50 #1, is not a Raspbian version. What OS are you using?



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

krabkake
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:14 am

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:11 pm

MrEngman wrote:The drivers I usually compile are for Raspbian. The kernel version you show, 4.4.50 #1, is not a Raspbian version. What OS are you using?
It's motioneyeos, but I thought the kernel was from Raspbian. uname -r returns simply 4.4.50, I took the build number from your script. I could have sworn I'd seen a compiled driver for 4.4.50 somewhere

MrEngman
Posts: 3720
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:50 pm

krabkake wrote:
MrEngman wrote:The drivers I usually compile are for Raspbian. The kernel version you show, 4.4.50 #1, is not a Raspbian version. What OS are you using?
It's motioneyeos, but I thought the kernel was from Raspbian. uname -r returns simply 4.4.50, I took the build number from your script. I could have sworn I'd seen a compiled driver for 4.4.50 somewhere
The drivers I have for Raspbian are 8192eu-4.4.50-v7-970.tar.gz for Pi 2B and 3B, and 8192eu-4.4.50-970.tar.gz for Pi 1 A, B, B+ and Zeros.

For a Pi 2b or 3B you can try it using commands

Code: Select all

wget http://fars-robotics.net/8192eu-4.4.50-v7-970.tar.gz
tar xzf 8192eu-4.4.50-v7-970.tar.gz
./install.sh
or use the other filename if using a Pi 1, however I do not expect either to work.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

wind93
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:25 am

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:38 am

Hi everybody,

I have read a lot and done a lot, but still cannot compile through the Driver. At least I have done the apt-get update && apt-get upgrade, also, apt-get dist-upgrade, and installed the kernel headers as well.

But I got some errors seems like from the 'Makefile' itself, like below:
Image

It's interesting :D
Life goes on, people pass by~

Return to “Raspbian”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests