goldencircuit

having problems with SSH under Pignus

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello,

I'm having an issue with my pi where I can log in via screen and the ttyACM0 to a desired user (root or a username i've set up) but i cannot for some reason log in via SSH. It keeps telling me that the password is incorrect. I've added a file named ssh under /boot but this has not remedied the problem. Has anyone run into this issue and/or know of a fix?

Thanks!

DougieLawson

Re: having problems with SSH under Pignus

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:19 pm

What part of "It's not supported on here" are you struggling with? Go ask on a Pignus forum.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=176014
Note: Having anything remotely humorous in your signature is completely banned on this forum.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.

This is a hippy & doctor free zone.

fruitoftheloom

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:15 am

goldencircuit wrote:Hello,

I'm having an issue with my pi where I can log in via screen and the ttyACM0 to a desired user (root or a username i've set up) but i cannot for some reason log in via SSH. It keeps telling me that the password is incorrect. I've added a file named ssh under /boot but this has not remedied the problem. Has anyone run into this issue and/or know of a fix?

Thanks!
Pingus is only compatible with the ARMv6 BCM2835 RPi's, maybe ask the developers ??

https://pignus.computer/index.html

Regards SSH the disabled setting is specifically for Raspbian Jessie with Pixel DE..
adieu

My other Computer is an Asus CS10 ChromeBit running Chrome Operating System.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Printer supported by HPLIP software in Raspbian Stretch.

fruitoftheloom

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:17 am

DougieLawson wrote:What part of "It's not supported on here" are you struggling with? Go ask on a Pignus forum.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=176014
The Mods have moved this to correct forum and removed the duplicate in Raspbian Forum..
adieu

My other Computer is an Asus CS10 ChromeBit running Chrome Operating System.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Printer supported by HPLIP software in Raspbian Stretch.

Return to “Pidora / Fedora”