User avatar
DavidS
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:39 am
Location: USA
Contact: Website

FORUM: Disappearing threads?

Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:32 pm

About 15 minutes ago I posted a thread in the RISC OS section asking a question, noticing that the last poster is not me a minute ago I went back to see if there was a response, and my thread was not there.

Is this a forum error, or did my thread get moved. I am posting this here just in case it is a forum error.
RPi = The best ARM based RISC OS computer around
More than 95% of posts made from RISC OS on RPi 1B/1B+ computers. Most of the rest from RISC OS on RPi 2B/3B/3B+ computers

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Posts: 25400
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: FORUM: Disappearing threads?

Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:34 pm

Dunno, I've checked the logs I have access to and there have been no thread deletion in the last hour, so not sure where it has gone.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
“I own the world’s worst thesaurus. Not only is it awful, it’s awful."

DirkS
Posts: 10195
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:46 pm
Location: Essex, UK

Re: FORUM: Disappearing threads?

Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:38 pm

Is it viewtopic.php?f=66&t=175535&p=1120016#p1120016 ?
It's in Raspbian and I can't see why a mod would have moved it...

You can see your posts with search.php?search_id=egosearch

User avatar
DavidS
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:39 am
Location: USA
Contact: Website

Re: FORUM: Disappearing threads?

Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:41 pm

DirkS wrote:Is it viewtopic.php?f=66&t=175535&p=1120016#p1120016 ?
It's in Raspbian and I can't see why a mod would have moved it...

You can see your posts with search.php?search_id=egosearch
That is the post, do not know how it got into Raspbian, it is definitely a RISC OS issue, and I do not even look at raspbian usually.
RPi = The best ARM based RISC OS computer around
More than 95% of posts made from RISC OS on RPi 1B/1B+ computers. Most of the rest from RISC OS on RPi 2B/3B/3B+ computers

User avatar
DavidS
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:39 am
Location: USA
Contact: Website

Re: FORUM: Disappearing threads?

Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:42 pm

jamesh wrote:Dunno, I've checked the logs I have access to and there have been no thread deletion in the last hour, so not sure where it has gone.
Sorry about that, it appears that it somehow ended up in Raspbian despite being a clear RISC OS issue. Would you, or another mod, please move it to RISC OS.

It is:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=175535&p=1120016#p1120016
RPi = The best ARM based RISC OS computer around
More than 95% of posts made from RISC OS on RPi 1B/1B+ computers. Most of the rest from RISC OS on RPi 2B/3B/3B+ computers

User avatar
alexeames
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2869
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 am
Location: UK
Contact: Website

Re: FORUM: Disappearing threads?

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:18 pm

DavidS wrote:
jamesh wrote:Dunno, I've checked the logs I have access to and there have been no thread deletion in the last hour, so not sure where it has gone.
Sorry about that, it appears that it somehow ended up in Raspbian despite being a clear RISC OS issue. Would you, or another mod, please move it to RISC OS.
Done :D
Alex Eames RasPi.TV, RasP.iO

User avatar
DavidS
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:39 am
Location: USA
Contact: Website

Re: FORUM: Disappearing threads?

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 pm

alexeames wrote:
DavidS wrote:
jamesh wrote:Dunno, I've checked the logs I have access to and there have been no thread deletion in the last hour, so not sure where it has gone.
Sorry about that, it appears that it somehow ended up in Raspbian despite being a clear RISC OS issue. Would you, or another mod, please move it to RISC OS.
Done :D
Thank you.
RPi = The best ARM based RISC OS computer around
More than 95% of posts made from RISC OS on RPi 1B/1B+ computers. Most of the rest from RISC OS on RPi 2B/3B/3B+ computers

Return to “General discussion”