YaaNefertiti

Picademy @ Google, London

Wed May 11, 2016 11:01 pm

So excited to have been offered a place to attend the two day course with Picademy @ Google offices in London. I'm looking forward to meeting like minded colleagues and learning new ways to further inform my computing teaching practices!

:D

deb246

Re: Picademy @ Google, London

Thu May 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Hi everyone. Really looking forward to meeting you all next week and learning lots of new things which I can use to help my students excel. I work in a health needs Pupil Referral unit with students who have complex medical problems so it will be good to have more tools to help maximise the opportunities in their lives.

Mr Sanchez

Fri May 13, 2016 10:21 pm

Hello, all

What a great news to have the opportunity to attend to a picademy! I travel all the way from Gran Canaria, where I work as a Secondary school IT & Technology teacher, and I am very excited and really looking forward to meeting everyone in London. Such a great venue, by the way!

I am sure we will all learn loads and make the most of it.

See you on Wednesday. You will recognise me easily. I 'll be the dark haired guy with the funny accent :D

Jose Sanchez
@tecnotechnology

ponblael

Sun May 15, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi everyone,
I am a Secondary teacher in Spain. I am really excited about attending the London training event.
I have never used a Raspberry Pi, although I've read lots of amazing things about it.
I look forward to meeting you very soon!

Maria Mason

Mon May 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Really delighted to be joining the group at Picademy @ Google, London. I have been wanting to attend Picademy for ages! Really looking forward to meeting everyone!

hobblewobble

Tue May 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi Everyone attending the Picademy at Google's offices in London.
I'm Mike Hobbins and I cannot wait - beyond the trepidation - to tackle the complexity and versatility of Raspberry Pi, and discover what can be achieved with this device in the classroom.
I am sure we will have a lot of fun as well as learning a great deal from the Raspberry Pi educators.

See you all tomorrow. :D

Mike

Return to “Picademy”