sivaprasad sm

how i can become a certified trainer

Sat May 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a passionate technical trainer(embedded systems). most of our students are engineering students, we provide hands on training in PIC, AVR and ARM based embedded system development. I realized that its not sufficient in some planes of technology, I would like to explore the vast scope and application of Raspberry Pi in embedded system designing.

Iam good in programming the Raspberry Pi with python, There are a lot of students who love to develop their projects in Raspberry Pi, But the problem I facing that most of them wanted the Raspberry Pi's certificate for the participation in our workshops.(certified courses have more value than our local certification).
Since iam from India,So Please let me know that, is there any option to get certified via online? and is it possible to provide the Raspberry Pi Certificate for the students who completed the workshops? Kindly let me know that, what are the things i have to do?

Thank you,
Hopefully,
Sivaprasad SM

Hutchins

Re: how i can become a certified trainer

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:20 am

If you are interested in becoming a certified trainer, take a few easy steps to get your certification.Always speak to local personal trainers for help in getting certified and for answering any questions you may have.

Carrie Anne
Raspberry Pi Foundation Employee & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Foundation Employee & Forum Moderator

Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:20 pm

We do not have a Raspberry Pi certified trainer programme at this time. Currently we are training educators in response to changes in national curriculums and the need for good quality professional development in computational thinking. If you are a teacher then you can apply for any of our Picademy events. If not, keep an eye out on our blog as we look for ways in which we can support other groups wishing to learn more about computer science, digital making and physical computing.

tdye903
Raspberry Pi Certified Educator
Raspberry Pi Certified Educator

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:47 am

Hi Sivaprasad,

I know Carrie Anne confirmed there is no trainer process, but I can highly recommend the educator program they have via [email protected] It is a two day course and it is fantastic and free! So if you can yourself over to the UK it would be worth it, and that is a starting point for more stuff in the future for you.

Return to “Picademy”